#1 Earthquake app for iPhone,iPad & Apple Watch
Get the latest worldwide data from several sources and receive push notifications alerts.
• Unlimited Push Notifications
• Notification filters by Continent, Country, State, City with Magnitude
• Real-time Push Notifications with advanced filters such as continent, country, state, city, distance with Magnitude as soon as the earthquake available by the source.
• Map with different sized and colored circles to represent event magnitude and age
• Filter earthquakes by Continent, Country, State, City with magnitude
• Multiple sources, including U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), GeoScience Australia, GNS Science (GeoNet), Instituto Geográfico Nacional, Servicio Sismológico Nacional, British Geological Survey, GFZ GEOFON, Natural Resources Canada, NOAA
• Event timeline (today, yesterday, previous days)
• Detail view for each earthquake, reachable from map and timeline views
• Tsunami bulletins (NOAA data)
• Social sharing, share event map and data to Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Reverse geocoding names of locations, when unavailable, are calculated automatically from their geographical coordinates
• Multiple languages
Design and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unique outstanding App!
This is truly a unique app to give you the Earthquake Data you are looking for! I really recommend you download this app today you will not be disappointed!!! (Really) It’s not always you find an app that is truly well Designed. This app is! The notifications for what I have received have been fast and what I would say on the Ball Data.
I have other earthquake apps that work great too but this one has a beautiful interface, easy to read and very informative.
- Avni Sagiroglu
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © appCorp 2017
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.