Introducing the END. app for the best in sneakers and contemporary menswear.
END. curates a world-leading menswear brand roster including Saint Laurent, Off-White, Comme des Garçons and Stone Island alongside hard-to-find sneakers from Adidas, Nike, Jordan, New Balance and Common Projects. Browse latest arrivals, discover break-through brands and explore the latest trends with our slick, quick and easy-to-use app for iPhone and iPad.
END. app features
- Smooth, intuitive browsing
- Powerful search and filtering
- Streamlined checkout including Apple Pay
- Save items for later
- See prices in your local currency
- In-app Live Chat support
- Industry-leading brand roster of 400+ brands
- 100s of items added all day, every day
- We pay import duties, so there's no additional charges on delivery
- Fast delivery with SMS updates to your mobile
- 5* rated customer services
- 100s of END. exclusive products
Introducing END. Launches for iOS: browse the destination for high heat sneaker releases and submit your draw entries directly in the END. app.
- Browse imminent releases from the app home screen
- See all upcoming and past END. Launches releases
- Quick and simple draw entry process
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but could use a feature
The only feature I’d like to see in the app is the ability to like a piece or add it to a watchlist so it can be viewed later. Often I’m browsing and take note of a few pieces, but can sometimes tend to forget them, so what i would potentially consider buying I’ve forgotten about. Would be helpful to be able to add pieces I’m interested in to somewhere I can check back into later.
Great app setup, missing launches
END.’s system for launches is really good, it eliminates the bot issue, but that app doesn’t have it available, so you need to go to the web version in order to access it. Launches is a big part of END., and it would be far more convenient to have it in the app
Great app, but a couple things could be improved
This app is great, has all the features and items that I need. Would highly recommend for any Hypebeast or fashion enthusiast. However there are couple issues that need to be fixed.
Firstly, when you sort a list of items by price, it lists them all by the original retail price, even if an item is marked down. This is really annoying sometimes when I'm looking for a cheap lil pick up, but have to scroll thru all the expensive stuff to find a couple that are on sale.
The second issue is that when I select multiple search filters, sometimes the list of filters will shift around and some of the selections will disappear. This is just a minor bug, but it gets annoying sometimes.
Great app, and I'm sure it will only get better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.