Keep your designs mobile with the Figma app.
Bring your creations to life, wherever you are, for convenient and immersive viewing. Share, browse, and view your designs with just a few taps.
With Figma’s mobile app, you can:
- View, browse, and share files and prototypes
- Navigate team and project folders
- Favorite files for even faster access
- Playback prototypes without being tethered to your desktop
- Turn on hot spots in prototypes for easier navigation
- Mirror selected frames from desktop onto your mobile device
On iPad, you can also use the Figma app to:
- Sketch with the Apple Pencil to explore and iterate on ideas more fluidly
- Share and riff on early thinking with your team
- Annotate designs to share feedback
- Jot down ideas whenever inspiration strikes
We’re excited to release more features soon!
If you have any feedback you can report issues in-app from your account settings.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I could really use a few things:
- Better Apple Pencil support in figjam (real palm rejection; allowing me to write inside of a blob (shape) with my Apple Pencil and convert it to text.)
- Let me move the toolbox out of the way on the screen.
For the preceding improvements I would be willing to pay 2 stars.
I love the direction of the app but there’s some things that would make it a more fluid experience.
Firstly it would be amazing if there was a better experience when previewing designs. Trying to see all screens when a flow is set is a nightmare, not all my screens are tied to a flow 24/7 but I still want to be able to individually launch a preview, however I get auto launched to the first flow which isn’t great when it’s not what I want loading.
Secondly, mirroring can be a hit or miss when on wifi. Sometimes I need to close the desktop or mobile app and hope it will prompt my mirror CTA. Frustrating when I need to quickly mirror it.
Lastly, it’d be nice to have more tools available like moving art boards, leaving comments, tap on an image and replace with images from camera roll, and having files organized in a card grid instead of rows since it can be hard when you have lots of files.
Cannot log in after updating the app
I could not log in into my account after I installed the latest update. I tried changing my password, reinstalled the app. everything works on my desktop.
The app doesn’t provide a system respond on what’s wrong, just shows the log in page. Doesn’t say if password or email are wrong. (Which they are not). When I press on Log in button, the focus state goes on passes field (which already has my password). Please help.
Developer Response ,
Hi, so sorry you’re experiencing problems with logging in, we’re actively looking into this issue. It would be extremely helpful if you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information, thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Figma, Inc.
- 17.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Figma Inc.