Design, collaborate, & mirror
Keep your designs mobile with the Figma app for iPhone and iPad.
Bring your creations to life, wherever you are, for convenient and immersive viewing. Share, browse, and view your designs with just a few taps.
With Figma for iPhone, you can:
- View, browse, and share files and prototypes
- Navigate team and project folders
- Favorite files for even faster access
- Playback prototypes without being tethered to your desktop
- Turn on hot spots in prototypes for easier navigation
- Mirror selected frames from desktop onto your mobile device
On tablets, you can also use Figma for iPad to:
- Sketch with the Apple Pencil to explore and iterate on ideas more fluidly
- Share and riff on early thinking with your team
- Annotate designs to share feedback
- Jot down ideas whenever inspiration strikes
We’re excited to release more features soon!
If you have any feedback you can report issues in-app from your account settings.
Updates and bug fixes to commenting and activity feed.
Ratings and Reviews
The overall app is pretty decent. I enjoy being able to look and access projects that I’m currently working on while away from my desktop. However, do you guys think it might be possible to add an editing option? As far as maybe adding text/information into certain fields? Or being able to add photos. I could understand how prototyping might be an issue but this app would be so much more beneficial if capable of doing more.
Major design flaw
Converted to figma from sketch. Program is a nice upgrade. But one huge design flaw that I can’t get over. When I run my prototype to present, figma loads my assets one by one, it causes an issue because assets should be completely loaded before starting a presentation. Common sense.
When you first run the presentation let the loader ACTUALLY load the assets then start the presentation. It is embarrassing. What is the point of showing you are loading a prototype if your assets are not actually being loaded.I don’t want to have to tell my client oh wait for your assets to load. That’s unprofessional. Doesn’t matter if the asset is large or not. Load my assets first before presenting.
This is huge because if I am presenting to a team, they should not see anything in the presentation other than the intended first frame not have the prototype assets load one by one like a website they can click on things before ready. Doesn’t matter if I have large assets or not. When you load a presentation. Load it. Show a spinner. But don’t show the actual assets loading. Automated actions fail to show and overall is not good practice.
If this is fixed this program will allow me to stop my subscription to my other programs. It’s too embarrassing to load my prototypes to my clients right now. I hope this is fixed so I can centralize my programs I use to figma.
Buggy and lacks essential features
I love Figma on desktop but the mobile app on phone and iPad fall short in a big way. I use it almost exclusively for the mirror function and I would have given it 3 stars if it weren’t so buggy.
Bugs I have found while using mirror include:
- Loses connection periodically
- Freezes often and needs to be restarted
- The prototype doesn’t always appear exactly as on screen. For example, I had an icon with a transparent container around it and layers that had shadows. It looked fine on the computer screen but on the phone, the container background appeared white and the shadows were applied to the container instead of the objects inside it.
- It would be nice to have an option to turn on/off status bar and home bar if they are already on your designs.
- Animations are not very smooth.
Aside from the mirror feature, I wanted to view and respond to a comment while I was on the go, but I can’t see the comments.
It seems all that I can do view my frames. I would really love editing capabilities, especially for iPad. If I could design in Figma on iPad it would save my hand so much from all the mouse clicks. In the meantime, I’m just trying to learn all the shortcuts keys!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Figma, Inc.
- 29.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Figma Inc.