Welcome to the official Online-Convert.com online file converter app for iOS. Convert more than 200 different file formats into the most common ones with this free app.
► Online-Convert.com’s FREE Online File Converter App ◄
With this FREE app, you can easily convert many different files formats into the most popular and common formats across different categories. Convert your Audio, Video, Image, E-Book, Document, Presentation, or compressed Archive files. It’s easy and for free. An internet connection is required.
Your files are converted online in the cloud. Thanks to that, you can save not only your battery, but it also allows you to use your phone while we take care of your conversion. Also, it makes the conversions a lot faster!
► Convert To Word, MP3, PDF, MP4, Amazon Kindle & More ◄
With our app you can:
• Convert To AUDIO: convert your music to audio formats, for example AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MMF, MP3, OGG, OPUS, WAV & WMA
• Convert To VIDEO: convert video clips and movies to video formats such as 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGV, WEBM & WMV
• Convert To IMAGE: convert your photos and other pictures to image formats, both raster and vector, like BMP, EPS, GIF, HDR/EXR, ICO, JPG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP & WebP
• Convert To DOCUMENT: turn all kinds of files into documents by converting them to Microsoft Word (DOC & DOCX), HTML, ODT, PDF, PowerPoint Presentations (PPT & PPTX), RTF or plain text (TXT)
• Convert To E-BOOK: create ebook files for your Amazon Kindle or other e-reader and turn them into AZW, ePub, FB2, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF optimized for ebook readers & TCR files
• Convert To ARCHIVES: compress or zip files or create archives like 7Z, TAR.BZ2, TAR.GZ or ZIP
► Convert PDF to TXT, AVI to MP4, WAV to MP3, MP4 to WEBM ◄
Here are some of the things you can do using our converter:
• Extract music from videos: convert MP4 to MP3
• Make sure your documents retain formatting and, for example, convert Word to PDF
• Convert videos to GIF to create an animated GIF
• Text to Speech: convert text to MP3 to listen to your writing
• Convert PDF to Word or other text files to easily edit PDF files and extract the text
• Turn vector images into raster images so you can view and share them, just convert from EPS or SVG to JPG
• Turn documents into ebooks by converting PDF to ePub or AZW
• Open camera RAW images easily, just convert them to JPG
► Do Even More With File Editing Options ◄
This file conversion app can do much more than simply convert files from one format into another. Check out which other features the Online-Convert.com app offers:
• Extract text from images: use OCR (text recognition) and convert to DOC or TXT
• Extract text from scanned book pages: use OCR and convert to text
• Create ring tones: cut music and other audio files easily
• Create short video clips: cut larger video files and movies
• Optimize video files for mobile phones like Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry phones, or even gaming consoles like the Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation, PSP or Xbox 360
• Optimize your e-book file for different ebook readers like the Amazon Kindle, Mobipocket Reader, Nook or your iPad
• For AUDIO Conversion: Change bit rate & sampling rate, audio channels & audio codecs (aac, mp3, opus, vorbis, etc.)
• For VIDEO Conversion: Change the video quality, bit rate & frame rate, screen size, or the audio quality; choose from different video codecs (h.264, mpeg4, xvid, etc.) or audio codecs; you can also rotate or mirror a video
• For IMAGE Conversion: Change size & dpi or apply different filters to your photos and pictures
• For E-BOOK Conversion: Change a book’s title & author or the embedded font
► 200+ File Formats Supported ◄
Note: we can not convert password-protected files or files that use DRM protection.
The file size limit is 100 MB.
Visit us on Social Media!
Do you have any questions or feedback?
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Read this, please
If you’re wondering how to access google drive and all those other things, I’ll do a quick tutorial.
Open the files app, click browse, and there should be a three dots thing. Click those three dots, press edit, and you should be able to add things using a slider thing
Just doesn’t work.
My first problem was that I could only access my local files (the files I have stored directly on my phone) through the “Cloud” option. This is more a nitpick than anything else, but it did take me a good few minutes to figure that out.
My main problem is with the conversion itself, which won’t work properly because the app believes the file I’m converting is nonexistent. It’ll prepare the file for a few seconds and then give me an error message telling me that it can’t find the file, despite the fact that it’s there and I can open it just fine on my phone’s Files app.
The website works just fine though, so just use that instead.
I use the site itself quite a bit, and decided to give the app a shot. Unfortunately, it always fails, saying the file couldn’t be found. The weird thing is the only option I have to browse files to convert that are on my iPad is by choosing cloud. That doesn’t make sense as my files aren’t on the cloud but on my iPad itself. However, when I choose cloud, it does in fact show all my files that are on my iPad. Think the problem with the app lies somewhere there. Not sure why there isn’t just an option to browse my own iPad drive.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QaamGo Media GmbH
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © QaamGo Media GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.