Unleash the power of your fists, spells and weapons in this pattern-based adventure.
Hone your reflexes and be one with the environment as speed and rhythm become second-nature.
Play with powerful heroes and unlock all their abilities and secrets to help better dispense your foes.
Reach new and faraway lands not yet discovered by fellow travelers.
Be a Flipping Legend!
- Become a master of speed and rhythm
- 8 Characters with unique and powerful abilities to unlock
- Discover the treasures hidden within mysterious chests
- Turn up the volume on this epic soundtrack
- Battle your way through new and dangerous lands
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is fantastic. I rarely write reviews, but this game won me over. It is simplistic, addicting, enjoyable and gives you a sense of adventure that a lot of games like this don't. I dont feel as though the ads are intrusive or that there are too many as some reviews said. I would say it's an appropriate and expectable amount of ads.
The BEST part about this game by far is the sound! Whoever did the music did an incredible job! It's so catchy and just draws you in. Then the sound effects on top of the music just make the whole experience wonderful.
Great job on the game guys! I really look forward to updates and other games!
I WAS enjoying it.
Not a bad game, I was enjoying the music and gameplay and was interested in seeing all the different upgrades I could unlock. But after I unlocked my second character I noticed a problem. The costs for upgrades was getting ridiculously high as the game progressed to the point where I’d have to grind to just move up one tier for little effect. Not only that, but exp was a chore to collect too so on top of the gold costs, upgrades were few and far between. Then I found out the character max is at 10 so the skill I was grinding for is no longer available. I could reset my skill tree but I’d lose the gold I’d just spent so much time getting. I decided to bite bullet and watch the ads I’d been ignoring but it turns out the reward for watching the ads is minimal. On top of it all, to get back to my checkpoint it costs the so very precious gold I’m trying to save up.
This was lengthy and dull but that is what the game has become which is a shame because I thought it was fun. It’s hard for a gamer to continue playing with no game progression or change. I would say try the game but this is what you’re getting into. If you’re willing to spend money on in game purchases you may have more fun than I did.
Great Game, a Little Buggy at Higher Speeds
This is an awesome game, and while it may be a "grind," i feel that is very much the point of the game. The hero selection is amazing and varied in terms of skills, abilities, and cosmetics (i love all of the comic skins- werewolf and ninja especially). The only gripes I have with the game is that
1) The characters have a level cap, after which they cannot improve any further; I've got the panda at lvl 10 and everyone else at 11, and once panda's maxed i don't have much reason to play.
2) It seems to struggle to keep up at higher speeds of flipping. Plus, the panda cub feature also seems to be slightly bugged by occasionally flipping onto the same space as the panda itself and glitching the game out; this happens especially when moving on from the castle.
Other than that, it's a fantastic FREE game, and the ad placement is minimal and 95% optional. Keep up the great work, and keep adding experience levels!
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 191.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Noodlecake Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Legend Chest Tier 1 $0.99
- Chest Tier 3 $2.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.