Trusted by the world's leading teams at Apple, TED, Red Bull, Shopify, and Yale. Join the 5,000+ companies that are working better and faster with Flow.
Teams choose us when email, endless lists, sticky notes, and to-do apps aren't enough. Flow puts everything you need to get work done in one place. It's the calm, organized way to manage projects and achieve more together.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT FLOW
• Collect your thoughts. Quickly jot down tasks for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests, before you forget them.
• Never miss a detail. Easily add due dates, sub-tasks, tags, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks.
• Stay organized. Create projects to organize your team's work, stay on track, and hit deadlines. Visualizing your team's work is easy with our lists, boards, and cards.
• Join the conversation. Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions, add details, or ask questions.
• Stay up to date. Track activity across your company and get notified about the projects, tasks, and conversations you're working on or following.
• Find anything in seconds. Search across all of your tasks and projects to find the information you need quickly.
USE FLOW ACROSS DEVICES
No matter where your work takes you, or what your day looks like, we made sure Flow works for you. Use it in your favorite browser, as a desktop app, on your mobile phone, and even in your favorite tools (like Slack). Flow automatically syncs across all of your devices, so you never miss a beat.
We're a fully remote, independent, and bootstrapped team. We created Flow because we wanted a simple, beautiful tool to do more, be more, and achieve more together. We hope you'll give Flow a try.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com. We'll be happy to help.
• Fixed: Viewing attachments in task view
• Fixed: Logout issues
As always, If you have any outstanding bugs or features that you'd like to see in the app, email us -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good job on the update
Good so far, hoping to see the overdue section offer exact dates in the future, it would speed things up and help out when you have a lot of overdue. Everything just red boxes, would help if they were dated so I don’t have to go in them to make sure that the exact one I’m looking for, especially for a company that has A repetitive schedule. Other than that very happy so far, can’t wait for more updates!
It’s okay. Some things don’t sync
Overall it’s a decent app. I can manage my tasks and projects pretty reliably and keep up with communication.
But I’ve run into several instances where things I’ve done on the web app simply aren’t shown in the iOS app. New tags, completed tasks, even entire projects that have been completed are still showing incomplete in the app.
I have faith it’ll improve, but it needs to soon.
Notification badges need to be looked at
It often happens that I am "all caught up" in the catch up tab with no unread tasks, while the app still shows a badge of unread content. Please reset the badge count on each launch or at least add an option to reset this manually.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.