"Task Flow focuses you on all upcoming tasks." - iPhoneBlog.de
"Task Flow: The Ultimate app to stop hoarding tasks." - The Web App Market
"My Task Flow gives you a beautiful overview of the tasks you need to tackle on next." - Creativerly
Proudly created in Canada.
Task Flow is designed to give you the tools you need to actually do the tasks that you set out to do instead of acting as a graveyard for good intentions and can be a simple to-do app or a full-bore task management app — it's up to you!
Organize tasks in a way that makes sense for you. Have multiple tasks that you'd like to complete today but are part of different projects? Task Flow gives you a time-based view of what needs to be done, or you can create your own structure to suit the way you work.
Task Flow offers:
- A number of customizable ways for you to prioritize and structure your tasks all while still keeping tasks in their individual projects.
- My Task Flow — Decide which tasks need to be done soon and put them in My Task Flow, ready to be checked off. It doesn't matter which project they're in because the My Task Flow view can be time-based, ensuring you never miss another important due date. Recently-added tasks that aren't yet assigned to a project appear as 'recent' tasks, ready for processing.
- The ability to put a task into multiple projects. Going on vacation and have a task to 'buy car sweets' for the ride? Put it into your "Groceries" and "Vacation" projects so you'll always know it's there. Mark the task complete in one project and it'll be marked complete everywhere.
- Focus Timer gives you a way to ensure you're focused on the task at hand, even when you might otherwise get distracted. Set a timer for how long you want to work and then take a break to recharge the batteries. Need a few more minutes to wrap up a task? You can postpone the end of a timer to give you a little more time. A continuous option ensures that you won't miss the end of a session.
- Projects can be viewed as simple lists or as Kanban boards — the choice is yours. Projects can be customized with custom icons and colors, too.
- Subtasks, priorities, notes, and attachments make sure each task has as much information as it could possibly need. Have a task that's more important than the others within a project? Mark it as a higher priority!
- Widgets — See your tasks and add new ones right from your iPhone and iPad Home screen.
Unlike some of the many task managers for iPhone, iPad, and Mac, Task Flow is under active development and continues to grow with each new update. You can learn more at https://taskflowapp.com
- Beta: Adjustable font size setting in the Appearance settings
- Beta: Customizable UI density in the Appearance settings
- Enhanced task details UI for better clarity
- Increased clickable area for note checklists, improving usability
- Improved handling of new lines in multi-level lists within notes
- Resolved an issue where notes were truncated after editing the task title
- Fixed incorrect font display in editing mode for Markdown notes
- Corrected subtask completion animation on macOS Sonoma
- Adjusted placement of the toggle sidebar button in the Mac app for macOS Sonoma
- Various other minor bug fixes for smoother app performance
Ratings and Reviews
Great App So Far
Have to say it’s really good. Interface is nice & app seems reliable so far. I’m just personally waiting to upgrade when an alternative alert tone is added. Idk why Apple decided to change it to some dull noise. I can’t hear these alerts at all. App offered checklists & subtasks & options to make text bold etc. Great touch. Only wish & hope it comes soon is when an alerts pops up on screen & select it, it will take you straight to that reminder itself. Plus it would BE GREAT if it had a SUBJECT line to input what the reminder is about. It’s super helpful & if it displayed on the alert & watch would be ideal Also the ability to use backlinks to other apps like notes you want to go back to. It also needs to be able to share documents from phone or phone apps like documents into TaskFlow. Hope development continues & it doesn’t stop after awhile 🙏🏼
Really Really Good
I love this app. Feel smooth and works as advertised. The simplistic look and feel is a nice touch. Settings menu is nice and straight forward. This app will definitely help you stay on track and be more productive. A couple features I would love to see. 1. The ability to set a time on certain tasks. Currently you can pick the day but not the time. 2. Natural language support to create tasks with the day and time would be a nice added touch to what is already a well made app. Great work by the dev. Looking forward to future updates.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving us a really kind review 🙏. We love hearing that Task Flow has met your expectations! We love that Task Flow is working well for you, it's an honour to have you on board with us.
The ability to set time on tasks will be available very shortly. This and task reminders are now in the testing stage. We've also added your request to generate a date from the task title to our backlog. Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us!
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you ever need us!
The best!! (almost)
It keeps improving with every update, syncs using CloudKit (iCloud), drag and drop emails to create tasks, subtasks, recurring tasks, reminders, attachments (including documents and PDFs) and everything you want in a kanban. Love the iOS versions too.
Just a couple of issues:
1. I wish we can control which project launches at launch. The developers gave us a chice to keep the window size we last used when we close the app, why not the same for the peroject? There is essentially one project that I work with at the office, and dont like getting the TaskFlow window every time I launch the app.
2. Same issue when creating a widget on MacOS 14 (sonoma). I like to be able to set the widget so it displays a specific list (like doing or up next, for example) from a specific project.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the updated review! I appreciate your input and the suggestions you brought up previously. I believe you requested subtask reordering, which was released in the 1.9 update. The backlog is still long, and there are a lot of new features to come. The next release will be focused around collaboration with other users. Please, stay tuned!
Feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vladimir Butko
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 - 2023 Vladimir Butko
- In-App Purchases
- Task Flow+ Annual (1 Year) $14.99
- Task Flow+ Monthly (1 Month) $2.49
- Task Flow+ Lifetime $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.