FTP Mounter 4+
Mount FTP/SFTP as local drives
FTP Mounter lets you mount FTP and SFTP servers as local drives.
Mount FTP/SFTP servers and open/edit/manage the remote files/directories directly!
• Mount FTP/SFTP servers as local drives
• Navigate/browse the directories in Finder
• Preview/open/edit the remote files as if they are local
• You can also mount the FTP/SFTP servers in read-only mode
Q: How to mount an FTP/SFTP server?
A: Please follow these steps to mount an FTP/SFTP server:
1. Go to "FTP Mounter Preferences -> FTP/SFTP Drives"
2. Add an FTP/SFTP drive
3. Right click on the FTP/SFTP server in the list and select "Mount Drive"
4. You can also mount/unmount the FTP/SFTP drives via the FTP Mounter menu bar icon
Feedbacks are welcome:
• Fix the flickering drive icon issue
Ratings and Reviews
I set up a simple SFTP connection to my home server. FTP Mounter won't connect; I get error 67, "Login denied" when I try.
I can connect to my server using FileZilla with the same hostname, port, username, and key file that I specified in FTP Mounter, so I know it's not an issue with my credentials or the server.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coral Wu
- 5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Langui.net
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.