Take back control of your personal data and the information you share while using your devices with the protection of Guardian Firewall and VPN.
We strongly believe that people should be able to use apps on their digital devices without the fear of their data being sold to unknown third parties. Data that you’re not always aware that you’re sharing, such as confidential healthcare information, travel patterns, and lifestyle choices.
Guardian Firewall blocks unauthorized third parties from secretly collecting your personal information while adding an extra layer of security from hackers and unsecure websites with our powerful VPN, protecting passwords, search history, and other sensitive data.
Our Guardian Pro subscription service is the protection of Guardian plus these exciting features below:
• Customized Blocklists: Add individual hosts or IP addresses to be effectively blocked, as well as try our experimental Guardian-curated firewall rules, for a privacy experience tuned to your needs.
• Push Notifications: Instant notifications when your device attempts to connect to an unwanted connection to further assist in identifying a culprit app or website. Easily filter notifications by type of Alert.
• Generate Credentials: Create additional sets of VPN credentials to access Guardian through macOS and other platforms which support IKEv2 VPN connections (Includes ability to export .mobileconfig files).
Guardian Day Passes are available for $0.99 each in 24 hour increments. Purchase as many Day Passes as you’d like, choose to activate some right away, or share a few with friends and family.
Guardian subscription service is available for $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year (16% savings).
Guardian Pro subscription service is available for $149.99 per year.
• Firewall: Block unwanted connections to location trackers, mail trackers, generic data trackers, and other online nuisances.
• VPN: All internet activity is sent through a persistent, fast, and secure, IKEv2-based tunnel keeping internet service providers, hackers, and other unwanted entities from accessing your personal data.
• Privacy: Your VPN connection is authenticated with an automatically generated random identity, enabling access only by using the digital In-App Purchase receipt stored on your mobile device after purchase. (No personal information needed)
• Best In-Class Encryption: Data sent through the VPN tunnel using IKEv2/IPsec is encrypted using AES-256 to protect against interception by unauthorized parties.
• Mask your IP: Your IP address and other device identifiers will be masked from third-parties in order to help protect your identity.
• Region Selection: Control your connection by selecting regions such as the United States, London, Amsterdam, Japan, Singapore, etc. that cover our global network of servers.
• Safe Browsing: Aggressive ads and web page hijackers are blocked by the Firewall, giving you an uninterrupted web browsing experience.
• Alerts and Alert Filtering: Swipe up on the Alert menu to view all blocked, unwanted connections. Easily filter by type, or tap an Alert for more detailed information.
• Fast Connection: No impact on speed or performance.
*Support up to five iOS devices using the same AppleID (Family Sharing of subscriptions coming soon)
**In-App tech support emailing for faster assistance
***In-App settings and configuration
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or reports of potential security issues.
If you are enjoying Guardian Firewall + VPN, we’d like to encourage you to rate or review our app in the App Store. We continue to deploy new servers for you around the world to provide the best possible quality of service to as many subscribers as possible.
FIXED: Contact Tech Support form creates properly formatted E-Mail
FIXED: Bypass Firewall Rules are now syncing correctly in all possible scenarios
FIXED: Reselecting the same region in the Region Selection interface no longer reconnects the device if a connection already exists
FIXED: The app no longer asks to confirm the push preferences every time the connection is reset
ADDED: Domains as well as Apps added to the Exceptions are now displayed and sorted alphabetically
ADDED: More than 5 additional EAP credentials can be created and kept in the app if previously created credentials have since expired
Ratings and Reviews
It’s works Well!
I downloaded the app a few days ago thinking it was some video game. However, when I start the app up I realized it was a VPN. I decided to keep it and it’s safe to say it does work. It blocks every tracking program and tells you who’s been tracking you. It also does a decent job as a VPN. I decided to keep it and I suggest you check it out. The app is neat and easy to use. 10/10!
Still tremendously inconsistent
My reviews have gone from 5-star shortly after I helped with the pilot app, to 4-star when it got a bit more saturated and flaky, to 3 when certain map sites and an online list by craig started blocking, down to 2 stars when it seemed to break my connection 10-15% of the time, and now down to 1-star because now almost half the time I can even receive a text while this has been running for an hour or so.
I know the other VPNs do not offer the same incredibly necessary blocking, but when I use my other paid VPNs my connections are reliable 99% of the time instead of 30-45%.
Wish I could still use and love this app. I will not be renewing once this year is up.
I was wishing vpn was free for more then 3day but it wasn’t, but this was best vpn I ever found , just they are too expensive, and it only had 3 day free pass unlike other vpn they give fire as u watch and it work but for this it only had 3day pass and u have pay , it would be better if this app had ads free vpn and firewall.
Overall this app is best better then any other con I ever use
Thank you !
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sudo Security Group, Inc.
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sudo Security Group, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Guardian Firewall (Monthly) $9.99
- Guardian Firewall (Day Pass) $0.99
- Guardian Firewall (Annual) $99.99
- Quarterly $26.99
- Introductory Offer $0.99
- Guardian Pro (Annual) $149.99
- Guardian Day Pass (Multiple) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.