Take back control of your personal data and the information you share while using your devices with the protection of Guardian Firewall and VPN.
We strongly believe that people should be able to use apps on their digital devices without the fear of their data being sold to unknown third parties. Data that you’re not always aware that you’re sharing, such as confidential healthcare information, travel patterns, and lifestyle choices.
Guardian Firewall blocks unauthorized third parties from secretly collecting your personal information while adding an extra layer of security from hackers and unsecure websites with our powerful VPN, protecting passwords, search history, and other sensitive data.
Our Guardian Pro subscription service is the protection of Guardian plus these exciting features below:
• Customized Blocklists: Add individual hosts or IP addresses to be effectively blocked, as well as try our experimental Guardian-curated firewall rules, for a privacy experience tuned to your needs.
• Push Notifications: Instant notifications when your device attempts to connect to an unwanted connection to further assist in identifying a culprit app or website. Easily filter notifications by type of Alert.
• Generate Credentials: Create additional sets of VPN credentials to access Guardian through macOS and other platforms which support IKEv2 VPN connections.
Guardian Day Passes are available for $0.99 each in 24 hour increments. Purchase as many Day Passes as you’d like, choose to activate some right away, or share a few with friends and family.
Guardian subscription service is available for $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year (16% savings).
Guardian Pro subscription service is available for $149.99 per year.
• Firewall: Block unwanted connections to location trackers, mail trackers, generic data trackers, and other online nuisances.
• VPN: All internet activity is sent through a persistent, fast, and secure, IKEv2-based tunnel keeping internet service providers, hackers, and other unwanted entities from accessing your personal data.
• Privacy: Your VPN connection is authenticated with an automatically generated random identity, enabling access only by using the digital In-App Purchase receipt stored on your mobile device after purchase. (No personal information needed)
• Best In-Class Encryption: Data sent through the VPN tunnel using IKEv2/IPsec is encrypted using AES-256 to protect against interception by unauthorized parties.
• Mask your IP: Your IP address and other device identifiers will be masked from third-parties in order to help protect your identity.
• Region Selection: Control your connection by selecting regions such as the United States, London, Amsterdam, Japan, Singapore, etc. that cover our global network of servers.
• Safe Browsing: Aggressive ads and web page hijackers are blocked by the Firewall, giving you an uninterrupted web browsing experience.
• Alerts and Alert Filtering: Swipe up on the Alert menu to view all blocked, unwanted connections. Easily filter by type, or tap an Alert for more detailed information.
• Fast Connection: No impact on speed or performance.
*Support up to five iOS devices using the same AppleID (Family Sharing of subscriptions coming soon)
**In-App tech support emailing for faster assistance
***In-App settings and configuration
Please contact email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or reports of potential security issues.
In this minor update we increase overall stability and reliability. We work extremely hard to make sure you are connected as consistently as possible. If you are enjoying Guardian Firewall + VPN, we’d like to encourage you to rate or review our app here in the App Store.
- We improved clearing the local cache by navigating to Settings > Advanced to make the process more resilient against silent failures
- We resolved a rare UI bug in which the light mode interface elements would flash briefly at launch while in Dark mode
- We’ve included additional explanational text to help guide users when utilizing the Blocklist feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The experience was ok
I was scared when I thought my phone got hacked so when I downloaded this app I thought the names were legit until I found Shazam😂😂😂
The final solution
I’ve tried most of the major VPNs around. Guardian is the o only one you can really forget about. Just turn it on and never goes back to it. It just works. If you’ve tried a few VPNs you know what I’m talking about. There’s no way you don’t have to access it at least once every other day. You also get a firewall for your iPhone. I really recommend it. Can’t wait to have Guardian available to macOS too!!
It’s works Well!
I downloaded the app a few days ago thinking it was some video game. However, when I start the app up I realized it was a VPN. I decided to keep it and it’s safe to say it does work. It blocks every tracking program and tells you who’s been tracking you. It also does a decent job as a VPN. I decided to keep it and I suggest you check it out. The app is neat and easy to use. 10/10!
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sudo Security Group, Inc.
- 25.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sudo Security Group, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Guardian Firewall (Monthly) $9.99
- Guardian Firewall (Day Pass) $0.99
- Guardian Firewall (Annual) $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.