Following users requests - improved music player user interface and experience - If you're not happy tell us, if you're happy tell others!
Ratings and Reviews
App is really the only I could find on the app store as a car dashboard. The shortcuts are pre-baked into the app and you can't select other apps to launch without submitting an enhancement request for the app.
The app crashes when trying to move the position of 2 or more shortcuts at a given time so you need to move one shortcut > save > move next shortcut > save > etc. It's tedious.
It would be nice if there were other features too (e.g., automatically launch app when connected to my car's Bluetooth, set media volume when connected to app, change brightness when connected to app). I'm guessing some of these requests, if not all of these, are not possible due to iOS being super locked down but they'd be great enhancements nonetheless.
Developer Response ,
I will try to address all your comments:
- Shortcuts are "pre-baked" since not all developers implement the required protocol to allow other apps to call them. If there is an app you would like to add to the list - you can contact me at support@iCarMode.com - most apps from the list today are from users suggestions.
- This crash was reported & found, I apologize for the temporary inconvenience, version 4.5.1 fixes this issue.
- Changing volume from the app is possible...can be done from the Music player of iCarMode.
- Changing brightness from the app is possible...from the app bar goto settings->General.
- Auto launch when connected to Bluetooth is a great idea, but can not be done in iOS, at least not to my knowledge.
- Due to all this- an update to a more positive rating would be appreciated.
Thank you for your feedback.
It is frustrating that every time I want to log into this app, I must sign onto iTunes. I'm not sure if this is due to syncing with Apple Music, but it is highly annoying and has prevented me from using the app, until it is fixed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback, this issue was solved in version 4.5.1.
An updated rating to a more suitable and positive one would be appreciated.
If your iPhone is mounted...
YOU need iCarMode. If your phone is on your seat or your console or even your pocket...YOU need iCarMode! Simple in appearance and easy to use and set up.
This allows you to see all of what you need while driving on a glance on one app.. Music, phone, maps, contacts and favorites etc. just a big button tap away without the need of focusing in on your home screen and scrolling while looking for each app you want while driving. It even makes finding where you parked easy without having to scroll and it let’s you know if the meter needs fed.
Try it. It’s 5 star worthy in my opinion!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.