Tahrir is the ultimate tool to write on images. You can use built-in fonts, backgrounds, and colors, or use your own.
- More than 100 built-in fonts for English, Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean and Russian
- Tahrir 2 supports downloading fonts from the internet.
- Tools to rotate, align and add shadow to text
- Resize text using pinch gesture
- Set background color for texts
— Background Image
- More than 40 handpicked backgrounds or use from your camera roll
- Zoom in or out the background image
- Apply an image filter from Tahrir's extensive filter collection which is adjustable using pan gesture
- Align the image to the sides or center of the screen with aligning tools
- Crop the image before exporting
- Save the image to camera roll or on the social networks
Feel free to contact me: email@example.com
- Two new fonts added
- Contact information updated
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app, but lacks a few buttons/ functions such as redo or undo, save as, create a new, copy and paste and if I wanted to save I like to have my own size like 400x600 and such ... and more fonts please
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Those features would be considered in the next major update.
Works only in vertical mode
Despite the nuclear explosion in snapping pictures with smartphones in vertical mode, there are still many photos and images that are oriented horizontally. And yes, a lot of iPad users prefer the device in landscape mode. For me, it's very difficult to physically move my iPad from its normal landscape position in a holder to the vertical.
It seems like a design or image manipulation app should have the auto-rotate feature built in. This app would be super if the developer used the tools Apple provides to conform to both orientations.
Developer Response ,
Hello Sir/Madam, There is a different version (older) for the iPad. Because there is a variety of screen sizes for iPhones, 4" to 5.8", it could be difficult for small screen iPhone users to work with menus in landscape mode, that's why the app works only in portrait mode. But I'll consider it for the next major update.
download a font?!?
App excellent. But how do I download a font? I am copying and pasting a source from a website but says the address is wrong. The font is in zip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.