“Storm Casters is what you’d get if Disney designed Diablo, and spilled it in a vat full of Spelunky and Hearthstone.” - Gamezebo
“Storm Casters brings the thunder and then some.” - Arcade Sushi
“Great for diving back in again and again” - Touch Arcade
Storm Casters is a loot-filled, action-packed dungeon adventure game from the makers of Mega Jump and Mega Run! Find and collect rare Battle Cards to discover new spells, blast enemies with explosive powers and evolve your character to become a mighty Storm Caster!
Lost and alone after escaping from your burning village, you find yourself at the entrance to an ancient and forgotten dungeon. With no way back, your adventure begins as you unlock the power of the Storm Casters and conquer the mysteries below!
COLLECT AND EVOLVE
• Over 70 rare and powerful Battle Cards to collect, fuse, and power up
• Choose and Evolve your character into new and powerful forms
• Collect treasures from the depths and use them to upgrade your character
CHANGE THE CARDS, CHANGE THE GAME
• Battle Cards power-up your character in different ways to make every game unique
• Secret treasure rooms, hidden passages, and devilish traps to discover
• Unlock awesome weapons, spells and secret powers
• Random dungeon layouts create infinitely changing floors
• A massive dungeon to explore, with 50 fiendish floors
• Smart targeting makes controlling your character intuitive and easy
• Dozens of challenging enemy types to discover
• Intense and explosive Boss fights
• Uncover the secret of the Reaper’s terrifying Army of Bones
What will you find when you cast lightning into the darkness?
This definitive edition of Storm Casters Ultra brings incredible new features and upgrades to the game!
• Incredible new Ultra Cards like the Roosterzooka and Death Walker
• Over a dozen brand new, rare and legendary cards!
• Enhanced story - find out the secret of the Reaper!
• Add a fourth card slot to your shuffle!
• New Majestic Card pack!
• New Prestige game modes - can you beat the game in Hard Mode?
• Enhanced performance and game balancing!
Thanks to all the Get Set Games fans out there!
Join us on the Storm Casters Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I can tell I'd like this game.
Most crashing has been fixed! Now the only time it crashes is when watching an ad to revive your fallen character. Definitely playable now so raised from 1-4 stars.
This game is everything I look for in a free to play game. Optional IAPs, a good sense of progression, tons of loot, all these thing are great but pointless when the game won't run more than one or two stages without crashing. When you first start off each stage takes less than a minute to complete so crashing every 1-2 stages means the game crashes frequently. Plus it doesn't auto save immediately after opening a chest so you constantly lose loot.
I'm not going to uninstall this game even though it's unplayable at its current state because it has a lot going for it. I'll just keep my eye out for an update that fixes this issue then update review.
Edit* they did fix it. Took an incredibly long time. But all is working now. And is a great game
Have a 256 GB iPhone 7 plus. Played the game for about 1 day, bought a couple things and then it never worked again. Crashes immediately and developers have never responded to a ticket written almost 2 months ago.
Developer Response ,
We noticed that you are currently using Version 1.4.0 and are encountering some crashing when you're attempting to play. We've recently released Version 1.6.0 which should resolve this for you, so head on over to the app store and grab the update!
The crashing and the deletion of items takes Storm Casters from a delightful romp through absurdity to a long dragged-out exercise in futility. Of the 38 card types I had yesterday, 23 remain today, and many of the previously fully fused cards are now onsie-twosies. Of the couple dozen gemstones, one. My player level is still 32, as it was after yesterday’s marathon, and the second set of dungeons is accessible (but now utterly hopeless).
Do I try to grind my way to level 40 and see if the game is worth playing again? Naw, four days of frustration is enough.
*I opened the game again after I wrote this. 18 cards now. Delete.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Get Set Games Inc.
- 285.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Get Set Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Warp Stones Starter Pack $0.99
- Extra Card Slot $3.99
- Ultra Card - Ember Attack $1.99
- Ultra Card - Roosterzooka $0.99
- Majestic Pack of Battle Cards $4.99
- Ultra Card - Ember Attack $0.99
- Bag of Warp Stones $4.99
- Pile of Warp Stones $0.99
- Ultra Card - Death Walker $1.99
- Ultra Card - Death Walker $0.99