Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
NEW: You can now boost the power of your perks to help keep you running for even longer!
Ratings and Reviews
I have playing this game for about 3 years and all I can say is the game has beautiful HD graphics and a smooth gameplay with zero lag and requires no WIFI. The weapons in the game that you have to buy with real money in the store are amazing. Not just because they are a DLC. It’s because the weapon has a story about its previous owner. If you connect to Facebook they give you a useful German Shepherd skin and a fun WW2 zombie pack. For free! Just one problem though. When in the game you have to run and survive as long as you can with occasional weapon drops that you get from the crates. The problem is the weapons do not have a lot of ammo. I know! I know! You can buy the extra ammo perk before you start. Sure, I know that. I just think a little bit more ammo would make the game perfect. Anyways, I’m glad PikPok came out with this game. They even have a second Into The dead out right now. Again, thanks PikPok for making this game absolutely fun and addicting. I look forward for any other updates!
So much fun to play, classic zombie game man!!! I love it!!! It’s simple like the menu at In-n-out burger, move left to right and pick up weapons. All you gotta do is dodge zombies and see how far you get. Kinda feels like slender man when you play the flashlight in the dark mode, except there’s zombies in the field and when the flashlight goes out you can only see their eyes until the lightning shows them for under a second long, so creepy😬 especially if you choose the world war 2 zombies. I really want the tiger or wolf tho the regular dog companion really does a great job of helping out too. I’m looking forward to trying out their second game (into the dead 2). You won’t regret downloading this game and it’s free
Unique spin on zombie games
Into the dead is another one of them free running games, with a first person camera, an assortment of weapons and unique modes, a creepy and scary looking atmosphere and of course lots and I mean lots of zombies. The gameplay is about dodging the undead and picking up weapons to... well I guess shoot them. Now although that may sound about it to the game, it should be known that this simple concept was very addicting and just overall fun. Something about just imagining how you could of got a further distance without dying and improving your overall score and just the general gameplay really convinces you to keep going and keep replaying.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 320.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2012-2019 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack $0.99
- Medium Coin Pack $2.99
- Large Coin Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.