Master your speeder in a world ravaged by an alien occupation.
Fly at BREAKNECK speed as you pursue your mission and get as far as you can. The world is now occupied by invaders—and they are hunting you. Scramble through unfamiliar terrain, dodging obstacles and evading capture and destruction. Retrace and optimize your route to improve your distance. Test your limits and your control, and earn rewards for the risks you take.
Fly further. Rank higher. Keep going. The mission depends on you.
- Thrilling action gameplay as you speed through a hostile world, building distance and collecting supplies
- Daily and weekly missions to test your abilities
- Play and collect new kits to customize your speeder!
- Awesome 3D graphics and environments depicting a ravaged post invasion landscape
- Environment resets daily so there are always new paths and challenges to master
- Weekly tournaments and leaderboards so you can compete against other survivors
- Boosts and unlockable ship upgrades to help you tackle ever-evolving challenges
- Phantom ships of last and best daily runs so you can race to beat your best score
- Optional in-game recording so you can watch and share videos of awesome runs (iOS 9 only)
- All new original soundtrack by musical artist Kadington
- Metal support
- GameCenter support
- MFI controller support
- ReplayKit support
- Optimized for iOS 9
- Use 3D Touch for precise steering on Apple's latest mobile devices
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #BreakneckGame
Breakneck is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
PikPok’s dystopian infinite racer is an unsettling and absolutely gorgeous experience. But don’t stop too long admiring the scenery—a relentless bogey is always on your tail, edging closer every moment. Though the controls are dead simple—tap on the left side to steer left, right for right, and both sides to boost—charging that all-important boost requires you to steer dangerously close to obstacles. But if it’s crash or be captured…well, you probably already know what you’ll do.
I saw this game on the App Store when it was new, however it was a payed app. I was disappointed because it look great. And it is, I ended up downloading it when it became free. The app itself is very fun and has amazing graphics. However, there are bugs that need fixing and minor lagging. These issues are NOT game breaking but have lowered the rating to a 4 in my eyes. Also the story has potential but as far as I can tell there isn't really one, other than the opening mini story. If one was added it would only add to the experience and make the game that much better. I highly recommend this game for anyone looking for a time passing or a racing/competitive game. The in game tournaments are a great feature. And perhaps in the future we will be able to do head to head races against other or friends. I hope to see this app improve and I have contribute with buying the December pack. 👍🏼
Great graphics that get overshadowed by boring gameplay
I played it for about 30 minutes and got bored. It’s the same ship design, except there is different skins that can be unlocked. You cannot upgrade anything about your ship. There is nothing more to the story except the introduction. The “boost” that is needed to escape the pursuers has no fill gauge so you never know how badly you need or how much you even have left until it’s too late. Lastly and worst of all, every time you die you start the entire game over instead of just restarting the level. So basically imagine playing a game with 10 levels, and every time you died you started back on level 1. This got boring really quickly as the fast pace of the game and the poor design of the boost would cause you to die basically around level 3. I got passed probably level 5 after playing level 1 15 times, level 2 15 times, level 3 12 time, and so on. This got very boring as I do not feel like playing the same levels over and over just to die in an instant on some random spot in the game that just so happened to get me. Again, the “boost” not having this fill gauge added to the frustration and difficult of the game, thus adding to the boringness of the game. No point in having these amazing graphics if the gameplay is boring.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 827.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- First Time Offer (Discount) $0.99
- Accelerator Pack $2.99
- Dasher Kit $1.99
- Hoard of Shards $19.99
- Package of Shards $4.99
- Crate of Shards $9.99
- Hoard of Shards (sale) $15.99
- Hoard of Shards (bonus) $19.99
- Package of Shards (bonus) $4.99
- Crate of Shards (sale) $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.