Anatomy 3D Atlas 12+
3D Atlas of Human Anatomy
Catfish Animation Studio
- Offers In-App Purchases
Learn human anatomy interactively! The Skeletal System is FREE!
This app is freely downloadable, however in-app purchase is required to unlock the contents.
The complete Skeletal System and a few other contents are always freely accessible enabling you to try the app properly.
"Anatomy 3D Atlas" allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way.
Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle.
The anatomical 3D models are particularly detailed and with textures up to 4k resolution.
The subdivision by regions and the predefined views facilitate the observation and the study of single parts or groups of systems and the relationships between different organs.
"Anatomy - 3D Atlas" is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, physiotherapists, paramedics, nurses, athletic trainers and in anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy.
This app is a fantastic tool to complement classic human anatomy books.
ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Musculoskeletal system
• Cardiovascular system
• Nervous system
• Respiratory System
• Digestive System
• Urogenital system (male and female)
• Endocrine system
• Lymphatic system
• Eye and ear system
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Rotate and zoom each model in 3D space
• Option to hide or isolate single or multiple selected models
• Filter to hide or display each system
• Search function to easily find every anatomical part
• Bookmark function to save custom views
• Smart rotation which moves the center of rotation automatically
• Transparency function
• Visualization of muscles through levels of layers from the superficial ones down to the deepest ones
• By selecting a model or a pin, the related anatomical term shows up
• Description of the muscles: origin, insertion, innervation and action
• Show/Hide UI interface (very useful with small screens)
• The anatomical terms and the user interface are available in 11 languages: Latin, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The anatomical terms can be displayed in two languages simultaneously
• iOS 12.3 or later, devices with at least 2GB of RAM
• This app only works with iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad (5th generation) or later, iPad Mini (4th generation) or later
• Minor bugs fix
• Various enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is super in depth and very detailed. It’s very cool to see how the muscles connect and where veins and arteries are. Its annoying that so much of the app is behind an in app purchase but hey what ya gonna do
I realize that this app is a medical reference, but Im using it for art reference. The app lists all body parts separately, it would be nice to see what it looks like all connected, like how the legs attach to the hips.
There is also no female model which is somewhat understandable since there isnt a whole lot of a difference between male and female bodies, it would just be nice.
It would also be cool if we could see where fat usually deposits? Or have an option with skin?
The app is literally 90% there for my purposes, i just wish there was more.
Great app but
I’m pretty sure I bought this app (could be wrong but I’m fairly certain) when it first came out and I decided to download it again and come to find out I have to spend more money on features I already had access to years ago. Can a old friend get a discount or percentage off at least?
Other than that! This app is awesome! I’m a Massage Therapist, so it comes in handy for me and for showing my clients what muscle is actually hurting them.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you and verify the issue. Best regards, Support Team
Great app but interface needs update
The app is amazing. It is unfortunate that the interface takes so much screen space. I recommend hiring a designer to help redesign the interface to 1) take up less screen space and 2) be more intuitive to use. So many app designers have figured out (through user testing) how to create UIs that are seamless and intuitive. It would really improve your app if you’d take this into consideration and design something that is more beautiful, practical, and intuitive - all of which are hallmarks of great UI design. What you currently have right now is just not it. It’s below the mark. Other than that it’s a great app.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We thank you for the feedback and your suggestion about the interface. Kind regards, Support Team
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Catfish Animation Studio S.r.l.
- 850.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Catfish Animation Studio S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- FULL VERSION $24.99
- UPGRADE $13.99