Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can play the classic game of Hasbro's RISK online.
This fully licensed version of RISK provides the excitement of Global Domination, classic RISK feeling and plenty of options to customize your RISK experience!
All purchases carry across via your RISK account, no matter on which platform you play.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 40+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
Works with iPhone 4S+, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Generation+ and iPad 2+
Requires iOS 8.3 or newer
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- Added Moscow and Moscow Advanced maps to Northern Conquest pack
- Capital mode - Win condition "You win the game by conquering all capitals" activates after the 3rd round
- Capital mode - 3 units are added to territory when selecting a capital
- Improved cheating detection
- Leaderboards now have an external link for detailed information
- Players can pan the map while transferring troops
- All 3 human players need to confirm on a 3 human players game to have the game valid
- Connection improvements
- AI improvements for capital mode
- Fixed issue with players getting automated
- Fixed issue with troop bonus for first player and manual setup
- Fixed issue where users get stuck on ad screen
- Additional minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, but minor adjustments needed
I love this game, and to be honest, it's almost picture perfect, but I say you should sprinkle in some minor additions to the game, I have two: Messaging during warfare and Campaign/Story Mode; Communication is key to almost everything, and when your allies are random people you have never met before, miscommunication can happen, mostly cause the only way to talk to your allies and foes is by emojis which by the way, there aren't very many and show very little communication, but being able to message everyone during war would help, like say you need to claim a certain country to use it has a supply line but your Allie has claimed it, and when you go to attack the country, your Allie thinks you're betraying them, now you could fix that in another way by allowing multiple players to claim a country if they are in an alliance or something like that, but I think the messaging system would also just add a more social experience to the game. Now the Campaign/Story Mode idea is just something for fun, and another feature to the Campaign I would also suggest would be Online Multiplayer Story mode...
Hopefully you have read this and thought about this review, the game is great alone, but some additional features would make a better experience for most players. Now that I have got my point across(hopefully), I hope you have a great day!😜
I love playing risk and an always looking to do more of it, but unfortunately none of my friends share my enthusiasm, as the game has a playing time of upwards of two hours. However, when I found this my friends suddenly got more intrigued. With a colorful scheme and a game mechanic called “blitz”, (a new way of attacking) you can do away with the tedious dice rolling that stretched the hours of regular risk. This, along with auto setup(optional) did away with the boring parts of risk and got to the fun stuff quick-world domination. (And there are multiple maps too so you could dominate Boston, the United States, and Europe in loads of different maps) This game solves my passion for risk in two ways: gets my friends to play with me and gets totally random people to play with me so there is never a shortage of games to play.
P.s. If your an obsessive risk player like me you’ll wanna get the 7 dollar thing which allows you to play an infinite amount of games without having to wait for your tokens to return(also gives access to multiple more maps) but if you are playing two games of risk or less per day then I’d say don’t but it and just wait for your tokens to regen.
Don’t bother with support
When you send in a comment, complaint or even a suggestion to them is a waste. First, when trying to contact support you are directed out of the game to send an email to them. Second, after typing everything up and sending it in you will get a return email back. Third, now the email wants you to go to this site they highlighted and now you have to re-type everything again. ??? Why ???
Oh, that way they do not get complaints or anything they would have to do something then. Maybe, they can say they get any complaints because people are NOT going to sit there and re-type everything again when it was already done and sent to them. This way people just say the heck with it as they can tell that nothing will be done so why waste my time again.... I enjoy the game of RISK but this is not RISK as the game is fixed against you to make you spend money, money, money to play.
Playing RISK is supposed to be a game a risk and reward. But, this game is not a game a risk when it is fixed against you. Play global with supposed to be other real players but it is not. The same name playing single player as when I played global. Also, both players (computer) would only attack me and not the other computer. So it is 3against 1 and this happened 7 straight games. What risk? When you have already loss before starting, how many times have you gone first when playing?? Nope, usually 4,5 or 6 to play out of 6 players. What a joke !!!!!!!!!
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 350.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1936, 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Mode $12.99
- Unlock Pirate Theme $3.99
- RISK Europe Map Pack $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.