--- Special release price 50% off! ---
Stream was created to give you a seamless listening, managing and syncing cloud music experience. It allows you to create a personal streaming service with cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Yandex.Disk to save space on your device and have access to all of your music.
How it works?
Upload all music to your favourite cloud storage then use Stream to connect and enjoy your music anywhere.
Add your music to your device without iTunes, easy and fast using local WiFi transfer or download music to your iPhone to play it without internet (Offline mode). It’s a multi-cloud system therefore you can stream lists of music regardless where they are stored.
Access your favourite music across all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod library, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk and your computer. Stream your music with in advanced and powerful media player.
- Full featured media player
- Sleep timer
- Lock screen playback controls
- Background music playback
- Equalizer with BassBooster
- Over 20 realistic EQ presets
- Stylish audio Visualizer
- Fine scrubbing
- Album cover art
- Create your own playlists
- Import music from your iPod library
- Tabs for Songs, Albums, Artists
- Wi-Fi Transfer
- Download and upload music, pictures, archives from
- Google Drive
- Move, rename or delete tracks & songs
- Search by artist, title, album
- Create and manage folders
App stability and performance improvement.
Please give us 5 stars so we can keep bringing you great updates!
Thank you for your support.
Ratings and Reviews
The App crashes whenever I'm importing music from my iPod library. I haven't yet tried other imports, but it's frustrating having the app continuously crash. Also when I'm starting the app please remove the tutorial. After I've seen it once, I don't need to keep seeing it each and every time I open the app. If you feel that people need it, after you display it once, have it as an option in the settings for people to refer back to it.
One of a kind app
Works amazingly! I no longer need to use iTunes or Apple Music. Yes - it could use a little UX attention but it is the only app I’ve found that can stream playlists from cloud drives. It also allows the downloading of tracks to save your data or before a long flight for example. Keep up the great work and keep the updates coming.
Overall good player, but some problems ...
Stream Cloud Music Player is an overall good player, but there are some problem areas:
1. Albums with the same name (like "Greatest Hits") cause problems. The correct album cover is not displayed.
2. Multiple albums by the same artist appear to be randomly arranged in the artist view. They should be either alphabetical or arranged by album.
- Yew Chen Chung
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Eightythree Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.