Practice Japanese Kanji, Hiragana, or Katakana with a fun and easy to use flashcard quiz app.
- Kanji organized by JLPT level
- Study Hiragana and Katakana as well as Kanji
- 9 answer multiple choice grid to increase difficulty
Updated for latest IPhone resolution
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! Needs just one more thing.
I wish I had this when I was doing my JPLT. That was back when there was 4 levels and there were only 3 of us that were neither Korean or Chinese taking the level 1 in Kyoto University. At that time it was before we had apps and stuff and I had to write out flash cards.
I got this for my daughter as I was looking for some fun quiz to do with her Japanese homework. She is having trouble keeping the up with the kids in Japan as doing homework is the only time to practice and she isn’t exposed much otherwise even with reading kids manga. We just started and her level 5 is pretty polished now and she can move to level 4.
The way to make this perfect is if you could also choose to separate by grade level as it isn’t the same.
I would totally buy again if we could get by grade level as well.
Totally worth the price
I’m doing this along with M.I.A. method of learning.
I initially struggled to remember directly from anti. Since I’d only use it in the morning and after my reps, I wouldn’t see the Kanji I learned as frequently, so I’d often have a foggy memory of them.
This app helps me do quick refreshers throughout the day, and aided in me really getting Katakana (something I, for some reason, have always struggled with despite studying for almost 7 months+)
Thanks for this app, and glad I came across it. Definitely recommend if you’re starting out or even more advanced.
I like this app a lot! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while. Glad to find it.
Suggestions for a future update:
1. It would be very helpful to show different scores for going from Kanji to English and then for English to Kanji? I am much better at picking the matching Kanji than picking the matching English word.
2. Is it possible to clear a score back to zero, effectively starting that kanji group over?
3. It would also be nice for the app to keep track of the my most troublesome kanji in each group so I could practice just those in isolation.
Overall, I do like this app very much. I will be using it everyday for a long time!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ryan Edmonds
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ryan Edmonds
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase All Levels $1.99
- JLPT N5 $0.99
- JLPT N4 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.