This application shows the current local air pressure, measured by the internal pressure sensor (if available) or a nearby weather station for which it uses your current location.
- the background color changes with the pressure value
- the pressure is automatically updated
- set a reference altitude: current altitude, sea level or custom altitude
- pressure units: hPa/psi, Torr/in, atm, altitude above sea level and percent of average pressure at a reference altitude
- compare with reference pressure at a reference altitude
- the location is automatically updated when you move
- metric and imperial units
- supports the iPad multitasking (split view,...)
- bug fixed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.