Foody is your personal diary for keeping track of your food and symptoms you may experience from it. Once used for a couple of days Foody lets you analyze your diet and symptoms to assist you in understanding your health. The more you record, the better Foody can help you analyzing it. Therefor it was designed with focus on ease of use and simplicity rather than complicated forms.
◊ Record your Food
- Mark your meals as breakfast, lunch, dinner or just snacks and drinks in between.
- Solid food and drinks are separted for or a better overview.
- No need to guess amounts or what not.
- Add unlimited ingredients for dishes and drinks.
- Add notes to your meals to include as mush details as you need.
◊ Record Symptoms
- Add symptoms by a concise title
- Use the intensity to keep track of how symptoms evolve.
- Add notes to include as mush details as you need to.
◊ Input Helper
Entering the same over and over again is cumbersome. Foody helps you with a custom prediction bar above the keyboard. It suggests your most used symptoms, foods, drinks and even ingredients so entering common items is only a matter of seconds.
◊ Timeline / Overview
- View and modify your diary entries in a beautiful timeline.
- Apply filters to analyze and check any suspicion.
- Filter to display only a custom period / date range.
- Filter food based on meal type and search term.
- Choose to hide symptoms or filter by search term.
- No setup required: Foody is ready to record right away. No need to sign up, fill out stuff or create catalogs before.
- All on your device: Everything is stored only on your device. No Cloud is involved at all.
- Fully Offline: Since everything happens on your device without internet connection, it works where ever you go.
- 3D Touch - Home Screen Quick Actions: With Quick Actions adding meals and symptoms on iPhone 6s is even faster.
- Reminders: Foody can send you notifications to remind you of entering missing meals.
- PDF Export: Share your diary with your doctor or nutritionist.
PLEASE NOTE: Foody is free to download and try out including all features. However, there are limitations which need to be unlocked once via In-App purchase for a serious use.
- Support for iOS 13 & Dark Mode
Foody never prompts for app store reviews because that's just annoying, right? If you like Foody I'd be happy to see you showing it some love by leaving a review. It also helps spreading Foody. Thanks in advance!
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoying the ease of using this app for tracking food, symptoms and meds! Happy to pay for the unlocked version with medication category. A few wish list items: 1) a dedicated category for exercise, and a way to add a few configurable categories, 2) option to add a photo to entries, 3) option to view/export in calendar format, such as weekly or monthly. Thank you!
Nothing else like it!
This app is exactly what I was looking for. I couldn’t find anything else just like this. It has exactly what I need without having a bunch of clutter I don’t need getting in the way. I’m trying to track down what’s causing me digestive distress and my doctor wants me to track my food and drink intake, my medication, and my symptoms—and this is perfect! I’d love it if you could add the feature of being able to snap a photo of your food (even if it’s just so I can translate it later). Thanks! Great app!
I have needed something to track my food and symptoms for my MS and have tried some other apps before this one. The others were so much more labor intensive and unnecessarily complicated. This app is simple and quick to update throughout the day. I love using the colors in the misc category to track things like weather and my mood (both important for me). I would love to see the ability to copy items from a previous day for when you’re having leftovers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Martin Stemmle
- 23.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Martin Stemmle
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Unlimited $3.99
- Medication Category $0.99
- Unlock Unlimited $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.