"A great game, that'll give you hours of fun and leave you feeling good. We love it!"
-Mr. Bill's Adventureland
"Walks on the fine line between Monkey Island and Indiana Jones without falling."
"A well-executed adventure."
- Leading MobyGames reviewers
The year is 1949 and you assume the role of Joe King, a pilot for hire who is given the job of flying Faye Russell (a famous movie star) into the Amazon jungle for a photo shoot.
Of course, things never go according to plans. After an unfortunate turn of events they find themselves stranded in the heart of the Amazon jungle, where Joe will embark on a quest to rescue a kidnapped princess and in the process, encounter a dangerous temple, fearsome Amazonian warriors, and a powerful mad scientist intent on taking over the world!
It's up to you to deal with the imminent threat of world domination … but be careful, or this may be the last Flight of the Amazon Queen!
The game features:
- A classic graphic adventure based on the much-loved LucasArts adventure games and the adventure films of the '40s
- Explore over 100 exotic locations and interact with over 40 wildly individual characters including, but not limited to, a tribe of Amazon women and 6-foot-tall pygmies
- Witty dialogues packed with sassy humor will make you laugh out loud
- FULL voice-acting including the talents of the famous British actress Penelope Keith, Actor William Hootkins who played Red Six(Jek Porkins) in Star Wars, Brad Lavelle, Tom Hill, Enn Reitel, Jon Coleman, Debbie Arnold and more!
'20th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* For more details, please see our tutorial video: https://youtu.be/Scq1QDKOFHA
- High-end graphics upscaling (xBR filter) for high-resolution displays
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Music options: MT-32 or Original Adlib
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- A lot of extras:
* ‘The Making of’ booklet (35 pages)
* Interview Mini-Game featurette with Commentary by Game Creator
* Original US and EU manuals
* The Official Playing Guide (97 pages)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, Italian and Hebrew
German voice acting with or without German subtitles
French voice acting with or without French subtitles
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2018 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Red Sprite Studios - the original game developer. An Australia-based company.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information, please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
LucasArts, Monkey Island, Indiana Jones and Star Wars are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd.
Now included Russian subtitles for the entire game.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a wonderful and faithful adaptation of the original game! Excellent storyline and took an extremely long time to play (more than a few days); the part on Sloth Island alone could have been a standalone game and would have been longer and more complex than most of the other adventure games in the App Store at the moment. I recommend this to any fans of the old LucasArts/Sierra point and click adventure games!
I really wanted to love this game. I was looking for something like Thimbleweed Park. It was really hard to figure out the next step in the game. I really had a hard time and needed a walkthrough for most of it. The amount of time spent watching the characters walk and talk is annoying. I know in this type of game it is to be expected but it was excessive. Also there is no map so if you go the wrong way you have to do all that walking over again. I haven’t finished the game and I’m not sure that I will. I do give it extra points for long gameplay. Normally that would be great but I have gotten bored with it. If you’re looking for something like thimbleweed park. This is not it in my opinion.
I loved this game. Had to go online a couple times to get some help though. Was a longer game then most. Enjoyed playing !
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Liron Barzilai
- 537.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2008 MojoTouch and Red Sprite Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.