- Enhance your videos and photos with more than 2500 cinematic LUT presets.
- Import your own LUTs and apply them.
- Edit your LUTs files and export them in different formats.
- Record videos and take photos using your own imported LUTs
- Contains professional editing tools in order to color grading your videos and images.
Supported LUT formats:
- DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
You can import .cube, .3dl and 512x512 .png LUT tables.
Import or save cube files to iCloud, DropBox, etc. Just use the Admin/Import button in the app.
- Visualize LUTs in 3D
- Export them also as LUT images (.png)
- Share any LUT as .cube 16, 32, 33 (DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT) to the desktop or other apps.
- Import .zip files containing LUT files, unzipping in other apps is not necessary.
- Match colors from images and build new LUTs.
- RGB, HSL, CMYK, LAB, and Skin Masks and Curves.
- Auto WB and Macbeth chart automatic detection and color correction for images and videos.
Don't miss the included two new official conversion LUTs from FiLMiC Pro app for processing their all-new Flat and LOG V2 gamma curves! Find them under Presets -> CONVRT
- Auto White Balance
- Mackbet table detection and WB correction
- Split Toning
- RGB Curves
- LAB Curves
- HSL Tool
- HSL Curves
- Color Wheels
- Saturation, Brightness, Contrast
- Exposure, Gamma, Highlights, Shadows
- Hue, Temperature, Tint
- Overall Intensity
- Picked Color and Curves Masks
- Mix 2 LUTs (for example for converting from LOG)
All these tools can also be used to create and edit your new LUTs!
Video Resolution: The app will save in the best possible format, the highest resolution for your iPhone, which means that if you have a 4K video it will save as 4K providing your iPhone is 6s, 6s+,7, 7+ or newer. But if your phone is older it will be saved in just the best possible resolution.
This app will not resize up your video, so if your original video is 720p it will remain with that size.
If you have an iPad, get the "Video LUT Editor" app instead of this app.
There are no In-App purchases or Subscriptions in this app!
Pay once and it is yours forever, including future updates.
Solves problem with the new presets.
Ratings and Reviews
Best color grading app
I love this app. Nothing beats it when it comes to color grading, and this latest update gave me one of the few things I've been wanting on it since the app started, touch and hold to view original picture. One thing that would be amazing for this app to have is some sort of video noise reduction (not sound), then this would be a 5 out of 5 stars, it really is a 5 out of 5 already though I'll also have to say that I'm not finding anywhere that you can individually adjust the opacity of the second lut apart from the first lut. The opacity seems to be hooked to everything even curves. That's another reason it's 4 stars for me
A Must Have
I’m an aspiring filmmaker, and this app beats any other that I have so far seen when it comes to color grading your videos. Extremely easy to use, while some features could be tweaked, (such as being able to compare the original footage to the color graded one horizontally) it is overall an amazing product. I often will find several Luts that I like and can’t decide which one to use (which compared to many other apps that only offer a handful of mediocre options, is a good thing to be distressed about). I would say that this app is definitely worth the money, and really does deserve 5 stars.
As a side note, I would like to add that some people appear to have a problem importing their own Luts, but since I have not used this feature, I do not know. Overall, I am a satisfied customer.
All-around the best video color-grading tool
Hands down the best. I looked around and tried a bunch of color-grading apps, but they were all missing this feature or that feature. If I’m shooting with the Apple camera app, I can push the image pretty far without too much unbearable artifacting. If I’m shooting with FILMIC PRO, getting a better image from the get-go, I can get amazing results with Video LUT.
The LUT part of Video LUT is the real winner here. While I don’t use most of the built-in LUTs and presets, the ability to IMPORT LUTS and save my own presets is indispensable. I feel like I have total control, and that’s what I expect from pro-level apps like Video LUT.
If you have any doubts about this app, banish then. It is the best.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Katerina Alieksieienko
- 228.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Katerina Alieksieienko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.