Philippine Puzzle is a special type of puzzle that relies on logic in order to reveal a certain picture. Philippine Puzzle also known as Link-a-Pix, Paint by pairs, Pict-Link, Pathpix, Number Net, Piclink, Link Puzzle. Puzzle look like a grid with numbers scattered in various places. All numbers, except the 1's, have pairs. For every number except 1 it is necessary to find same-number pair and join them together with a path of the corresponding length. The paths shall meet the all following requirements:
- Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths.
- Length of the path (measured by the number of squares it passes through including the end-squares) is equal to the value of the numbers being connected.
The couple of number cannot being joined by diagonal line.
Squares containing 1 represent paths that are 1-square long.
When the puzzle is finished, you can see a picture.
In application represented a lot of black and white Philippine Puzzles of different size (10x10, 10x15, 15x10, 15x15).
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big puzzles;
- Pinch /Zoom on the Mobile Devices;
- Font is automatically adjusted depending on the size of puzzle, the size and orientation of your device's screen;
- Support landscape and portrait screen operation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.