Face the mysteries of the Puppet Theatre and escape its horrors. Will you make it against the Puppeteer?
You ran off the horrors of the dreadful house of Forgotten Hill and are finally back to your car, just to find out that your girlfriend is not there anymore! Following the few clues she left, you find yourself inside a terrible and grotesque Puppet Theatre.
Take this new challenging adventure in Forgotten Hill, solve intriguing puzzles, look for the clues hidden around the theatre and investigate the mystery to escape. Can you Survive?
Download this free escape game, here's what you will find:
- Beautiful and original graphics
- Challenging puzzles and riddles, work for your "little grey cells"
- Odd characters that will twist your mind
- Compelling story that will help you to unveil the mystery of Forgotten Hill
- Sequel to the successful Forgotten Hill: Fall
- Available in 8 languages: english, spanish, french, portoguese, german, italian, russian and korean!
- Totally Free, no hidden fee, no registration, simply install, play and enjoy!
Check out www.forgotten-hill.com for more secrets about Forgotten Hill.
Added a new hint system.
Reduced ads frequency.
Ratings and Reviews
Best game I've played in a long time
This is a super fun game, took me about a long day of just this game to finish! This is the first of the forgotten hill games that I have played but I can tell that they 100% deserve way more publicity. Keep it up!
Great fun! Freakiest one of all!
Keep them coming! Great job, F.H. developers!
I paid for No Ads, because you guys deserve being paid for such a great job!
PS: I encourage all who play these to put up the $1.99. Not a lot of money for several hours of fun!
I’ve played quite a few of these games, this one is terrible. Even on an iPhone 8+, the objects are tiny and difficult pick up. There is no approximate radius, you need to click right on the object you want. The puzzles are difficult as the clues given are imprecise, I figured out a few puzzles by accident. The audio also skips or repeats when the player is talking. The game is just poorly made.
- Manuela Conti
- 82.5 MB
Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016, FM Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Unlock all hints $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.