Findmyshift's companion app for iOS requires that you have been added to a schedule by your manager, or have already registered an account on the website.
Designed to help employees and their managers check and update their shifts on the go, Findmyshift's iOS app enables employees to check when they're working, request new shifts, cancel shifts with comments, receive push notifications and communicate with their colleagues.
- Check their shifts (past and future)
- Request shifts, cancel or swap shifts
- Request time-off
- Cancel time-off requests
- Add a profile picture
- Check their noticeboard
- Clock-in and out of shifts
- View employee contact details
- View and download uploaded documents
- Review their clock ins and clock outs
- Approve or reject shift requests
- Approve or deny time-off requests
- Add and edit time-off requests
- Track employee locations and photographs as they clock-in/clock-out
- Add and moderate messages on the noticeboard
- Upload documents
- Employees can now request time off.
- Managers can now add and edit time off.
- Font size is now adjustable within the app settings.
- Bug fixes and performances improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love being able to look at my schedule right on my phone also able to get text alerts when shifts become available.
This app was updated yesterday and it no longer works. It just shows a calendar at the top, no schedules, no way to access desktop. Please get a patch developed to fix this . My staff rely on this app for their weekly schedule.
Not so great
I hate having to go to desktop view for my schedule the app is very confusing. Not user friendly.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.