Findmyshift's online staff scheduler now comes complete with a companion app for iOS. To use the app you will need to have been added to a schedule by your manager, or have already registered an account on the website.
Designed to help employees and their managers check and update their shifts on the go, Findmyshift's iOS app enables employees to receive push notifications on their devices, to stay informed about changes and upcoming shifts.
- Check their shifts (past and future)
- Swap or cancel shifts
- Cancel time-off
- Add a profile picture
- Check and post messages on their noticeboard
- Clock-in and out of shifts
- View employee contact details
- Approve or reject shift requests
- Track employee locations as they clock-in/clock-out
- Approve or reject time-off requests
- Moderate messages posted on the noticeboard
Night mode bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love being able to look at my schedule right on my phone also able to get text alerts when shifts become available.
Not so great
I hate having to go to desktop view for my schedule the app is very confusing. Not user friendly.
No iphone X theme
It is not supported to iphone x theme which means it is lack to the regular updates and upgrades
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.