Make your phone book clean and light, free of duplicate contacts.
Merge Duplicate Contacts & Remover has following options:
1. Merge & Remove duplicate contacts
2. Delete contacts with no name, number, email.
3. Backup and Restore contacts (in .vcf file)
For merging and deleting duplicate contacts following options available:
1. Duplicate Contacts (where all contacts are identical) : Here app deletes duplicate contacts.
2. Similar Phone number (only phone number number in all contacts similar) : Here app merges contacts and make a single contact.
3. Similar Name (name in all contacts are similar) : Here app merges contacts and make a single contact.
4. Inside Duplicates (Same number is stored two times in one contact) : Here app removes other numbers within contact.
5. Duplicate Email (Same email id in all contacts) : Here app merges contacts and make a single contact.
Using this app, you can fix your address book easily.
Note: Please make sure that you review all duplicates and backup your contacts before merging your contacts.
1. iOS 13 support for Merging duplicate contacts
2. Performance enhancement of backup and delete process
Ratings and Reviews
Contact photos are a mess
So I lost most of the contact photos I had - they were replaced with strange ones instead. My husbands photo was replaced by a dog shop! Now to explain to him that it wasn’t me and he’s not in the dog house. The other issue I have is it looks only at first/last name so for company names it doesn’t recognize them but I realized that before merging them so not as bad as it could have been.
Works as promised, room to improve
This app generally worked as advertised, eliminating duplicate contact entries. There are however numerous areas for improvement.
It lacks a user manual. The controls are intuitive, but when you are potentially losing contact information it is nice to be sure what you are doing.
It could use more user controls over what it does, e.g., when to scan for duplicates, what types of scans to conduct, field-level controls when reviewing individual merge records.
There is no undo feature.
When I did a mass duplicate removal the app appeared to propagate a photo thumbnail from one of the early contact entries to other records that had no photo. It also LOSES INFO when merging, such as data in the Notes field.
The struggle is over
I had over 3200 contacts. Some were duplicated over 300 times. This comes from a transition between iPhones past four years. For some reason duplicates happen. I also had an issue with contact recording email addresses with no phone number associated. What a relief to get this all cleaned up. I like the way the numbers, names, and emails are categorized by similarities for selection to merge or to remove. Thanks for making this app available. Marv D.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vimal Jain
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © @littleplaystudio
- In-App Purchases
- Merger Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.