Introducing the Guitar Center mobile app. You can shop on the go, get personalized notifications, explore product reviews while in the store and much more. All the gear you can ever imagine is right in the palm of your hand. For access to your favorite brands and gear, anytime and anywhere, download our free app and find your sound.
• Save Searches to get notified when new items arrive that match your specific search criteria.
• Set Product Alerts to find out immediately about price drops, item availability and special sales.
• Browse the Used Gear section to easily locate exactly what you’re looking for, at the right price.
• The Barcode Scanner scans products in the store to bring up reviews and view additional content.
• Wish List allows you to build your dream gear list or scan a product in the store to add it directly.
• Shop our entire selection from acoustic and electric guitars, ukuleles, basses, drums and keyboards, to microphones, speakers, amps and headphones.
• Music gear from all of your favorite brands including Yamaha, Fender, Livewire, Taylor, Shure, Martin, Gibson, PRS, Pioneer, Epiphone, Ibanez, JBL and more.
• Stability improvements and crash fixes
• Better support for accessibility
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Real Customer Service.
I had an issue exchanging an item at the Tehama Ridge store in Ft Worth Tx, where I buy everything from Jon who’s awesome. He was gone the day I was going in to make an exchange and the manager that day said over the phone to come right in , and we should be able to work something out since it’s past their 45 day policy. I did have the Pro Plan which I was told allows 60 days for a return or exchange which I was still within. After the manager says come on in, I went right over and I asked for her, and they ALL said she wasn’t in. Imagine that. The 5 people standing around at the register all knew about this, which I didn’t think was a big deal. I said ok, but I will not be back to this store, and one young man , said no problem, by. I went to see Zach at the Ft Worth Hulen store after contacting customer service at their corporate office. He was awesome, took care of the exchange and I was out of the store which is 30 minutes further for me, within 15 minutes. Great Customer Service!!!! We’ll drive the extra 30 min.
Fresno Guitar Center
Great service on my 1964 Welson Electric Guitar!! Also went in and ordered a Yamaha APX500lll black thin line acoustic guitar and the next day I received a e-mail with a tracking # that the order was sent !! That's quick service!!!! Staff was very helpful with my purchase also of a capo , picks , clip on tuner , and a gig bag !! I had a few questions and they were very patient with me trying to find what I needed and what was best for my needs !!! Once my guitar arrives and I pick up my 1964 Welson , I will not hesitate to purchase other products I will be needing !! What a nice experience to walk into a store and the staff not only makes you feel comfortable but also welcomes your questions !!!
Works great, usually!
Typically, the app runs fine. I’ve been using it for a while now. Just browsing, sometimes it crashes when you’re right in the middle of searching for something. I think the biggest (and most frustrating) problem I’ve had is with checkout. If you use a coupon (like the 15% off deals the send out all the time), make sure what you want is in your cart and wait until the payment screen to input it. Not the very first “proceed to checkout” screen. It’ll glitch somewhere in between the two. If you input the coupon on the first screen, it’ll mess up when you get to payments. But now you can’t go back and redo it, because the system already “used” your coupon. What follows is a very long and difficult conversation with Guitar Center employees. Luckily, the guys at my store know me, and know I wouldn’t try to double dip a coupon like that. I like Guitar Center a lot, and I want to see it prosper. I understand this app has a lot of data and variables that it must sift through, so I get why it glitches. It’d just be nice to not have to go through limbo with it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.