DOWNLOAD SERVER: https://barcodetopc.com/
Barcode to PC turns your smartphone into a real barcode scanner
• Supported platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux
• Keyboard emulation
Your smartphone sends real-time keystrokes directly to your computer, no copy-paste required!
• Wi-Fi ready
Connect to the same network of your PC and the app will pair automatically
• CSV support
You can append your scannings to a file in real-time. You can also export the scans all at once in a CSV file
• QR Codes
Barcode to PC works also with QR codes and many other barcode formats
- BEEP Output Component
- SELECT_OPTION variable
- Option to execute commands when the smartphone power cord is plugged in
- More variables for the "Append to .csv file" option
- The app will always display a space between Output components
- HTTP and RUN Components are now considered non-readable components
- The app will find only the servers that are the same subnet
- Improve UI performance when there are more scan sessions
- macOS window minimization issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for free but won’t scan some codes
Can’t really complain since it’s free. Works great over Wi-Fi. I just have some barcodes that are slightly faded and it won’t read them. My USB laser barcode scanner has no problem reading. It’s not format because darker printer versions of the same format work fine. Should work on most. Excited to keep using and see if it improves with future updates. Thanks for a great app!
Love this app but...
Can you add an option to have the 10 key number keyboard pop up when manually typing in a barcode? I work in a warehouse and found this gem a couple of days ago but typing in numbers on the standard keyboard is a little hard sometimes.
This app is incredible. Works exactly as advertised. I use it to scan things into excel documents and there is no copy/paste needed, it just puts the barcode directly into the cell and then moves down to the next one. Thanks for the work you put in to this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.