"Excellent" - Mac|Life magazine.
Featured in App Store's "Apps We Love"!
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Empowered with a pack-leading Direct Downloads coverage, Money offers over 50,000 financial institution connections across 57 countries to make your finance tracking a breeze!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions. All this is presented in a sleek and intuitive interface, while iCloud keeps everything in sync across your devices.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Smart accounts and smart data import (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940)
• Transfer and split payments
• Multiple transactions edit
• Two different views to keep track on your transactions
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Share and maintain accounts with others
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• Touch Bar support
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads with over 50,000 FI connections (available in automatically renewable one-month or one-year subscription plans*)
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or 24-hours prior to the end of free trial period or scheduled service renewal. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24-hours before their scheduled renewal. Users can Manage Subscriptions, and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user’s Apple ID Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Money from starting with no internet connectivity;
• Marking a transaction as refund will now correctly change its sign;
• Table view: Notes & Tags field will no longer display text placeholders in every cell;
• Other UI and technical fixes here and there.
New in version 6:
• Shared Accounts: maintain accounts with family and friends;
• Completely revamped iCloud sync: much quicker and more reliable than ever;
• Various interface improvements to improve visibility and consistency with macOS;
• Investment data will be downloaded quicker and more reliably than ever!
Having trouble or found something that you think needs fixing? Email us at email@example.com!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish I’d tried it earlier!
I was interested in Money 5 since its launch, but was reluctant to spend $25 (I think it was more right after launch) without an ability to try it. Not to mention some initial reviews looked discouraging. Now it’s free to try and boy I wish I’d got it earlier: the interface is a joy to look at, all the important transaction info is right there, and it’s actually readable without squinting all the time. I have several bank accounts both local and international - Money’s Direct Downloads works great with them all! Before this I had another (popular!) finance app, but I was not able to connect to my account in Asia, so I guess Jumsoft really did their homework with bank support. I really don’t understand the negativity in some reviews - Money is brilliant at what it does.
Suggestion: I’d love to have a share account with my wife. We have a family account so it would be great to be able for us both to manage it (we use different Apple ID accounts).
Overall, solid five stars from a happy user! Keep it up!
Simplicity at it's finest....
Over the years I have used many personal software accounting programs to satisfy my desires but none offered simplicity and ease of use as Jumsoft's Money does. Money offers a simple ledger interface for your accounts, data import/export, syncs across multiple devices using iCloud, as well as your financial institutions. The new update offers improvements visually as well as functionally. Their Customer Service Team I've interfaced with on numerous occasions to point out issues I have experienced and these were resolved successfully. What I would like to see that no one else offers that I know of, is the capability to reconcile my account(s) via my iOS device. Currently, can only reconcile via macOS in my case. Money is well worth the small investment for tracking your finances and improving your financial successes!
Long-time Money user - came back to it around version 5 after YNAB went full SaS. Version 6 is much, much snappier and easier to use. I can't praise it enough. There was an annoying issue with adding new accounts -- it loaded all the online choices when I simply wanted to add an offline account (I own Money Standard, not the per month version). That was fixed.
Side note: I was a user that reported the startup crash, and the developer got back to me within a few minutes and they posted a fix/update just a day later. Can't complain about that turnaround.
Five stars. Really love this app now.
- 19.8 MB
macOS 10.12 or later. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Jumsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Direct Downloads Monthly $4.99
- Direct Downloads Yearly $49.99
- Money Standard $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.