Explore the creative side of coding with hands-on music-making!
In Osmo’s Coding Jam, kids arrange physical coding blocks into patterns and sequences to compose original tunes. The game comes with over 300 musical sounds to produce the perfect song.
Kids can safely record and share their music with friends, family and the Jam community.
“a STEAM-based experience that promotes creative problem-solving.”
“Osmo Coding Jam teaches children coding with music”
About Osmo Coding Jam:
1. CREATE: Kids 5-12 use coding blocks to create explosive beats.
2. LEARN: Kids get to know coding’s creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, melody, and harmony.
3. SHARE: Once they’ve composed a jam, kids can safely share it with friends, family and the jam community.
Learn with our hands-on coding language:
Research shows that tangible blocks are a game changer when it comes to helping kids learn. Each of our blocks is a programming command kids can use to create unique jams. As they explore playing with coding blocks, the volume of fun — and learning — gets turned up!
*Requires the Osmo Base and Coding Jam blocks which can be found at www.playosmo.com
* Please see our device compatibility list here: https://support.playosmo.com/hc/articles/115010156067
Osmo is using the screen to create a new healthy, hands-on learning experience that promotes creativity, problem-solving and social interaction. We do this with our reflective artificial intelligent technology.
With the upcoming launch of the new Osmo Coding Starter Kit, we made improvements to Coding Jam:
- Remodeled the Studio Menu.
- Refined Practice, on-boarding and tutorials.
- New “Subroutine” feature allows you to easily record and preview your saved code.
- Repeat Blocks now requires a quantifier to loop, but are simpler to use.
- Added compatibility for the new Osmo Coding Blocks, but don’t worry, your current blocks are still 100% compatible.
Time to Jam out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Won’t work ☹️
When I had this game, it was great. But one day l had to delete it... now I can’t download it.😡do you have that problem?
Great! Some issues.
The camera just won’t work the best I put in my combo but it sensors different combos then what I have. And the combo when it’s loading it in for my monster to do. It would load halfway then stops. It’s a really weird glitch that keeps happening that’s frustrating me so if you would fix it I would be really happy
There is a glitch cause the one that the song plays that shows you a bit of what they do every time they try show that it glitched
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.