Podyssey is an online community where you can track, discover, and discuss the best podcasts with other podcast lovers.
What you can do on Podyssey:
- Discover great podcast episodes from your friends and the Podyssey community
- Recommend your favorite episodes to your friends regardless of their device, podcast player or operating system
- Create a profile of your favorite podcasts and episodes that you can easily share
- Take notes to track episodes you enjoy and want to reference later
- Discuss episodes with your friends and other podcast fans
- Listen to episodes you find with your preferred podcast player or right in Podyssey
6 new episode reactions added, a couple bug fixes for the new signup flow.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just downloaded the app yesterday and love the concept. My only critiques are that two of my podcasts which are both on iTunes aren’t in the database (one is new so that might be why but the other isn’t). I’d also love to have the option to limit my feed to people I follow - toggle between people I know and the whole community since the full community is what will introduce me to podcasts I’d never heard of. That said, I’m inviting my friends to join.
It was a pleasure to talk with Danny Matthews from Podyssey today on Inspirado Projecto! The app is a great way to catch up on the podcasts your friends are listening to and get hooked onto new ones. If you dig an episode of your favourite podcast, you can echo it out for others to see and re-echo themselves! It’s a fantastic social network-of-sorts, bringing similar interests together to geek-out on the podcasts they feel most passionate about. Podcasters - Submit your podcasts to Podyssey for inclusion in their directory, so more Podcastlovers who delight in your perspectives, can find your podcast like a lighthouse (labs) beacon in the night. All around great vibes!
It’s my favorite app
I loved Podyssey from day 1 and often recommend it to my podcast loving friends! The Podyssey community breeds wonderful conversations around so many topics.
One of my favorite things about Podyssey is that it acts like a library of podcasts. My profile and the whole app is filled with a treasure trove of curated playlists and commentary on episodes.
I love connecting with other listeners and even podcast hosts! Podyssey has enhanced my ability to learn and share information from my favorite episodes. If you love podcasts, do yourself a major favor and get on Podyssey!
- ToyBox Media Inc.
- 64.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Podyssey Podcasts Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.