Calm with Neo Travel Your Mind 4+
Meditation relaxation & sleep
Biquette Studio Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The most original way to learn meditation by traveling in your inner space to the most beautiful destinations around the world in binaural 3D audio.
This app takes you on a personal, poetic, and immersive voyage to approach this ancient practice of meditation in a new way, combining harmony for the eyes and ears, as well as surprises and philosophical contemplations.
Neo Travel Your Mind is like a precious jewel hidden in your pocket.
No statistics, social networks, catalogue-style lists or subscriptions here.
Let us carry you away by the inspiring landscapes, original music and the inviting and soothing voice of your meditation guide.
When you touch the magic stone, you'll be immediately transported to a special place on this planet where your meditation guide, Dawn, will be waiting for you.
Dawn invites you to accompany her on this grand journey, one that is both intimate and universal, to mystical and peaceful places on this earth. Through sharing her meditation experience, you are encouraged to discover your own journey and experience it for yourself.
Rewards can be found along the way to encourage you to keep going. Dawn also gifts you a travel journal, filled with splendid watercolor illustrations to remind you of the places you've been and the teachings you've received. She will also reveal to you secret places to meditate on your own, without guidance.
The high-quality 3D soundscapes, the teachings, the philosophical contemplations shared by Dawn, as well as the aesthetic fluidity of this app will satiate you.
This is an experience you will not find anywhere else. Unless, of course, you have the chance to go to Tibet to meditate with a Lama as Mount Everest as your backdrop...
Dawn Mauricio has been practicing and studying Insight Meditation since 2005. She regularly sits silent residential retreats in Canada, the US, Thailand, and Burma. Dawn is a meditation teacher for True North Insight, Inward Bound Mindfulness Education and Spirit Rock Meditation Center. She teaches classes, workshops, daylongs and retreats in both Canada and the US.
This version of the application contains 5 journeys:
- Amazon River
- The Himalayas
- The forest of Broceliande.
-Deep North (New)
- The meditative journey consists of 13 meditations, guided and non-guided.
- The meditative journey on the Amazon River is free.
- The first meditation of the other journeys are available for free. To continue on, the remaining six guided meditations and 6 soundscapes are available for $8.99 CAD
- Once you've purchased the journey, you can listen to the meditations as often as you like (and they are slightly different at your second visit) even after you've completed the entire journey.
- You choose how long you'd like to meditate (6, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40 minutes). Don't worry, though - if you choose a shorter duration, you won't lose any meditation instruction from the guide. It's simply the amount of silence that shortens.
- Each meditation is summarized with watercolor illustrations in your travel notebook.
- You can express your feelings, thoughts, and emotions in your own artistic or creative way after each meditation.
- You can set the level of music, ambiances and voice at your preference with an audio mixer.
The application also contains a timer section that allows you to meditate without being guided, choosing a soundscape and a musical instrument:
- You can choose to meditate 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 and 60 minutes.
- In this version, you choose instruments and soundscapes of the Himalayas. Other choices will be available soon.
In order to lighten the weight of the application on your phone / tablet, you can manage the meditations you want to keep, delete and re-download.
Please read the following text for important informations regarding the update procedure for previous downloaded journeys..
The new Great North journey is finally ready!
Retreat to your secluded cabin on the shores of James Bay, Quebec, live a hermit's life in the footsteps of your guide Dawn, reconnect with yourself and meet the wildlife.
For existing Neo users, this update also requires re-downloading previous journeys to take advantage of the new meditation time features (15 and 40 minutes) and be compatible with this new version:
Procedure to follow:
1-Update Neo travel your mind application
2-For all the previous downloaded journeys that you have, go to the Neo settings, then Cloud menu
3-Delete with the trash icon the data of the previous bought journey.
4-Re-download them, one at a time, by clicking on the cloud icon with a downward arrow.
5-Wait until you reach 100% download before leaving this menu.
Once all the journeys have been re-downloaded, you will have access to the new 15min and 40min buttons for choosing your meditation time.
Sylvie and Fabien
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best meditation app I've tried so far, even or especially if you already have some experience. The amount of guidance is just right and the sounds are so helpful to stay in the experience. So grateful for this app!
Developer Response ,
We are happy you like it! Thank you for your feedback.
I love this app ! The fact that yu can pick a quick few minute one if I am busy that day gives me comfort knowing I can still do it and feel good after! Very relaxing I do this every morning !
Best App Ever!
I love this app. It’s the exact type of meditation app I was looking for in years. Minimal fee for all the hard work that’s put into it. Thank you Dev….
Developer Response ,
And thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation of neo!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Biquette Studio Inc.
- 199.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Biquette Studio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Neo : Himalaya's Travel $5.99
- Neo : Sahara Travel $5.99
- Neo : Broceliande Travel $5.99
- Neo : Hawaii Travel $5.99
- Neo : Cosmos Travel $5.99
- Seventh Travel $5.99
- Violin by the river $0.99
- Aqua Koshi bell by the lake $0.99
- Shruti Box by the fire $0.99
- Singing Bowl in Tibet $0.99