Kids learning to count will love these cute ocean-themed animated jigsaw puzzles! Put together the puzzle and the scene comes to life- the animals move and dance while children can "pop" numbers that fall from the sky for a ton of interactive fun.
Boys and girls can add up the number of animals that appear on the screen to practice their counting skills while completing the puzzle- the number increases every puzzle so kids can practice counting one through twelve.
Your child can learn all about the different animals that live in the sea, too! They'll meet one whale, two walruses, three sharks, four seals, five friendly dolphins, six dancing narwhals, seven happy otters, eight octopuses, nine starfish, ten clams, eleven silly jellyfish, and twelve fancy goldfish.
Children will have hours of fun learning how to count with their new under the sea friends! Parents will appreciate the education in this game, both teaching the numbers one through twelve and introducing children to fun and friendly sea creatures.
Kids can customize the difficulty, change the number of pieces, and turn guides on and off- it’s easy to play for all skill levels. It's great educational entertainment for children in kindergarten and pre school!
* Fun for kids, toddlers and infants ages 3-6!
* 12 wooden jigsaw puzzles to choose from in this game!
* 9, 12, 16, 20 and 24 piece puzzle settings with helper guides to turn on and off.
* Rich, fun graphics with lots of colors by children's book illustrator Laura Tallardy.
* HD display images supported for all mobile devices!
* Positive encouragement.
* Fun interactive items to pop and animated scenes at the end of each puzzle!
* Adjustable, customized difficulty- make the levels a challenge for older children or keep them easy for younger children.
* Easy for a kid to use and control- great activity for young children.
If you have questions, need support, or have a suggestion, please send letters to: email@example.com
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does contain an in-app purchase for the full version
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot) and links to apps by Laura Tallardy.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
Number Puzzles for Kids: Counting Games is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent counting app for the kids
Speaking from experience, kids have a short attention span and can easily get distracted by other things so that's why sometimes it's a bit hard to get them to focus whenever a parent is trying to teach them something. This is where great education apps like this come in.
As a parent, I really appreciate developers who focuses on making education apps for the kids. This is a really big help to parents to get their kids engaged with counting and get them started with the basics. This is a wonderful app that uses visuals to help kids associate numbers and learn counting.
Love these puzzles, lots of fun animations for my daughter. She loves playing them and I love the options to customize the puzzles!
great for toddlers
as a parent always hope my son will be able to learn faster and quicker than others and my son are addicted to game especially ipad game. Discovered this app by chance and my son actually like to play with this and he does learn fast with the game. Should give this a try if you are looking for something educational and entertaining for your toddler
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 47.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All Puzzles and Content $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.