You will not miss a sudden shutter opportunity. You can start shooting directly from the application icon on the home screen or from the widget. You can definitely shoot pictures you do not want to miss!
[How to use]
When you first start up, you are asked for permission to access the camera and photo, so please be OK. Automatic shooting starts from the second and subsequent startup. Automatic shooting can be canceled at any time.
- Simultaneous shooting starts with the camera as it starts up.
- Automatically save photos.
- Shoot with the highest image quality of iPhone and iPad.
- You can use silent switch on the side of the iPhone or iPad.
- Can zoom larger than standard camera.
- You can shoot in the dark with continuous flash.
- All troublesome settings are OK with the camera enabled.
- It is safe because it is equipped with functions equivalent to standard cameras (auto focus, auto exposure compensation, auto white balance).
- It can also be launched from the widget.
Ratings and Reviews
- Hayato Shimizu
- 23.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Hayato Shimizu
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.