Journey through the story-driven fantasy campaign as you gain new heroes, level up and loot cards for your collection. Refine your tactics as you set up battleground defenses and attack other players to increase your rank and earn legendary treasures.
Set up a your party of heroes and assign them weapons and armor and a deck of ability cards, before you take them to the battlefield.
Engange in turn-based tactical battles, where choice of cards played, careful movement and special abilities of allies and enemies will determine the winner.
Join a Clan and fight together to defeat tough enemies and claim their loot.
- Turn-based combat: Engage your enemies on numerous battlefields where positioning, tactics, planning and card management make the difference between winning and losing.
- Single player PVE: Battle through the rich campaign story, make your choices, fight your battles, defeat bosses, discover amazing loot and at last, pit yourself against challenge mode difficulty.
- Multi player PVP: Attack other players and earn unique cards as you rise in the war ranks. Set up your defense, deploy allies, banners and landmarks that change the rules of the battleground and foil the attacker's tactics.
- Multi player PVE: As part of a Clan you fight against epic bosses, requiring your combined strength, and set yourself against other Clans in epic events.
- Crafting: Improve your card collection by crafting new cards or by upgrading your existing cards.
- Events: Participate in periodic events, competing against other players in PVE or PVP and earn superior rewards.
This is the first chapter of the story, containing 50+ hours of gameplay. The concluding chapter will arrive in 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: The game requires an internet connection to play.
Various interface fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How did i not know about this, absolutely give this a try if you like turn based rpgs. Wish id been playing since launch!
It uses card mechanics that allow you to customize characters and teams, and frankly theres a lot to this. Each hero has multiple viable builds, and get better as you build around other team members. The key is to keep your deck small, with so many options its easy to let your deck grow massive and random. The random aspect really helps keep replay interesting and guilds offer more fun!
It is a freemium game, but if you’re willing to watch ads you can actually earn a fair amount each day, allowing you to save for purchases. A monthly package is another good option. All the powerful stuff can absolutely be built for free if youre patient, which is nice.
Incredible game. Just picked up Corso and so far I can say, best I’ve played in App Store and top ten of all games I’ve ever played. I know that sounds ridiculous, but that’s how I feel. Maybe things will change, we’ll see.
1) extremely reasonable prices for a gotcha. I feel like makers were abused by other gotcha themselves and came to this with that mindset.
2) dark gritty western style rpg elements WITH SWEARING (none of that cutesy pandering jrpg crap). That takes balls and a dedication to the vision for their world.
3) excellent mechanics. Each card and class has a purpose. Some are more niche, but a thoughtful player can take advantage to great benefit.
4) maps and enemies are varied and interesting.
5) the grind is quite reasonable compared with other gotchas.
6) a satisfying sense of consequence when upgrading cards and gear.
7) decent replay value with challenges and alternate story elements.
The only complaint I have is that four character per battle feels more fun than three. Five would be too many. Otherwise *standing o*.
I’m a fan.
Good fun and a true F2P
So, the game is a basic strategy game that blends turn-based mechanics with deck-building. Think of it as Gloomhaven-esque, but not nearly as complex either in combat or story. Regardless, it’s fun.
Graphics - good enough. They are adequate. The big downside is that your characters rarely change with new equipment.
Story - cheesy and predictable. However, unlike most stories in mobile games, I read this one. It was fun with a handful of decent one-liners and a narrative that (gasp) made sense. It didn’t take itself too seriously but was rooted in fantasy. In other words, forgettable story but entertaining in its 30 second snippets.
Gameplay - I mentioned the mechanics, which are fun in small doses. There’s also a low level PVP system and an attempt at guild building. The one big detracting is the you can’t create your own character. An RPG with no character creation - tsk tsk.
FTP or PTW - FTP with some commercial watching to gain gems. I dropped a couple bucks on the game as a donation but, honestly, it made no impact on my game.
Download it. Play it. Watch some commercials so the developer makes a buck. And then delete after a week or two.
- David Kudal
- 184.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Christian David Kudal
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $2.99
- Starter Pack $3.99
- Town Assault Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.