Bria Mobile - Your VoIP SIP Softphone for Everyday Business Communication.
Stay connected wherever you go, leveraging your call server or VoIP service. Includes HD audio and video support, along with XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support.
Subscription not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note, in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable auto-renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
Bria Mobile 6.9.1
Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but will cancel
Response to developer: How is that a viable option? You now expect me to pay more than 3x the amount for the same features that I was using before and was only paying 9.99/yr. I don’t think so.
I have been using this app for years and it works great don’t get me wrong. I am just sick and tired of company’s and subscription services. When I first started using Bria it was a one time fee then it went to a yearly fee and now it’s a monthly fee. I don’t care if it was the best or the only app out there I wouldn’t use it now due to the monthly subscription plan.
Good bye Bria, it’s been a good run but it’s time to move on.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please know Bria Solo offers annual subscription terms and allows you to use the app in up to three devices. For more information please visit https://www.counterpath.com/plan-select-solo/
Bought a different version of this app for about $5 about a year ago, and was quite happy with it, primarily because of the CallKit integration. I recently realized that the app was discontinued without notice and left in a buggy state without automatic updates. For example, numbers will dial in reverse order (seriously) which shows the quality of these guys’ testing. And no I’m not interested in going through some strange side-channel upgrade process suggested by the developer to fix an app that I paid for.
Now there’s at least three (brand new!) versions of the app with no clear differentiation and this one wants a subscription. For what service exactly? Support for your broken app? Buyer beware: seems these guys don’t care about their customers once they get your $$$. This is a shame because I was quite happy with the original app before the developers made this insane move.
Now I’ve jumped ship and switched to Acrobits, where the pricing still makes sense and the developer actually seems to care about their customers.
Developer Response ,
Hello Campkeith, Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the Bria iPhone Edition. If you are using the version 3.9.5, please uninstall the app and install the latest version of the old app(3.9.7) to resolve the issues. For instructions to reinstall the old app, please visit: https://support.counterpath.com/knowledge-base/article/how-do-i-reinstall-my-purchased-client . Please also send an email to email@example.com and we'll provide you with a promo code for the Bria Mobile subscription. For some background on why we have switched to a subscription model, please visit https://blog.counterpath.com/2675/announcing-the-release-of-the-new-bria-mobile. Best Regards, CounterPath
Doesn’t consistently work
The phone won’t ring when I get a call, half the text messages I send/people send me never arrive (the settings are correct according to tech support). They keep blaming my phone’s connection or the voip provider, but I have zero issues with my phone (and didn’t have issues with another more expensive soft phone app I tried in the past) and the voip provider keeps saying everything on their end is correct. Tech support will respond at different intervals - a day, a week, and although they’re nice, they don’t ever have a solution. I plan to move to a different app. I will say that it does work for making a phone call (if you have good reception or wifi) but what’s the point if you can’t receive calls or send/receive messages consistently, and you’re constantly communicating/spending so much time with tech support?
Developer Response ,
Hi Joy, thank you for mentioning that and we are sorry for the inconvenience during the holiday season. Our technical support team will assist the issue in timely manner.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CounterPath Corporation
- 105 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Alianza, Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly plan $0.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.