What is new?
1. Automatically generates drug- and disease-specific Single-Choice Questions and deploys them within Learning Units, Quizzes and daily Refreshers.
2. Helps you remain proficient in pharmacotherapies of your choice by identifying your knowledge gaps.
PharmaFrog is an innovative learning and reference tool for pharmacology and pharmacotherapy. We believe that these disciplines should be understood rather than memorized. PharmaFrog explains pharmacotherapies using mechanisms - from physiology of drug targets through pharmacology to guideline-based clinical situations in which drugs are deployed.
PharmaFrog addresses healthcare professionals and students, as well as interested laypersons. It is to be used only for educational purposes. If you have asked yourself:
> What is the target of a given drug and what physiological processes does it affect?
> Which drugs do I use to treat a given disease and why?
> How do I deploy drugs in specific, common clinical situations in accordance with the latest guidelines?
- PharmaFrog has an answer. Fully offline. At your fingertips.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is app is very helpful and is great at teaching material.
- Universitaetsmedizin der Johannes Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pharmafrog 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.