Our uniquely designed lists, notes and calendar are woven together to reflect the realities of a mum’s life. Daughter. Wife. Mother. Friend. Entrepreneur. Professional. Activist. YOU. Mamma-Miya recognises the many hats you wear. A real "Life" Planner that simplifies time management and helps busy moms find “me time”.
With so much to do and not quite enough time, mum’s rarely find the time for the woman within all her roles. Every mum has different ways of organizing her daily life – between lists and notes in multiple places, and the rest left swirling in her head, constantly adding to the mental clutter.
This FREE must-have app brings all a mum's organisational needs into one easy to use, aesthetically designed space. A space where different aspects of your life can co-exist in harmony.
Mamma-Miya prompts you to untangle the mess in your mind by putting it down and finding the joy that comes from making time for that friend you’ve been meaning to call, or that twenty-minute workout that hasn’t gotten done all week.
“Mamma Mia” is a reference to the popular Italian exclamation literally meaning ‘my mother’. The word “Miya” meaning ‘sacred space’ in Japanese, is a nod to the sanctuary that Mamma-Miya will provide mums around the world.
• Retain the satisfaction of checking off events (like you would do in your planner) and acknowledge the ‘silent load’ of your everyday routines.
• To-Do’s that don’t get done move to the next day (to ensure nothing gets missed out)
• See your day in 5 sections, including ‘Early Morning’ & ‘Tonight’ (which tend to be the hours you are most likely to have to yourself)
• Put down all those things you’ve been meaning to do, and watch them pop up when you actually have the time to do them.
• Save to-do lists in one place to reuse later (travel lists, medicine lists).
• Make a single task (instead of an entire list) into an event - (from the birthday party list, you can make ‘order cake’ into an event – set a time and date to it, delegate the pick-up, and even upload an image)
• Tag lists to “free-time” to keep them top-of-mind (in December, tag your Christmas presents’ list!)
• Tag notes to “free-time” to keep them top-of-mind (tag your Gratitude journal, weekly blog)
• Share your thoughts and ideas with friends and family.
• Recognise the different hats you wear and don’t forget to fit YOU in.
• It takes a village to raise a child. Reach out to your village, and we will send them reminders via email or WhatsApp, helping you simplify time management.
Fixed free time back button
Fixed notification toggle
To-Do events now moving
Ratings and Reviews
Changes how I use my time!
This app helps me think about using my time in a different way. It is a tool that when used daily, will gradually change behavior and have you utilize free time towards important, yet often overlooked things. I find the list feature, the integration of all my calendars, and being able to make an item off of my to do list into an event SUPER helpful! Its also beautifully designed and fun to use! There are lots of planners out there but this one feels like it was made for a woman, and someone who is juggling a lot of responsibilities, be it professional, domestic, relationships, creative. I am currently using it to help me get back to writing music despite my very chaotic job . Use it regularly and it will help you make those minutes add up, but also find space in your day for the things that are TRULY important.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.