Pluszle: Brain Logic Game 4+
The fresh logic puzzle
- Offers In-App Purchases
Pluszle ® is a beautifully challenging, addictive logic game with hundreds of challenges.
Every row and column has its own solution, but the trick is to make it all work at the same time. Highlight numbers on the board to match the given totals on the side and bottom.
- GAME FEATURES -
• Easy step-by-step tutorial to get you started;
• Various difficulty settings per level to match your own puzzle solving skills;
• Compete with players from around the globe in Versus Race;
• Fresh new levels and a beautiful world to explore each month;
• Unlock achievements for extra rewards;
• Ranking information for top players after each level;
• Fully playable in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, French, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Pluszle ® Unlimited Tickets Subscription
• While you can play for free or purchase Ticket Packs, you can also activate the Unlimited Tickets subscription to get unrestricted access to all level content for the duration of your subscription.
• The subscriptions are $3.99 USD monthly and $34.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
• Your iTunes Account is charged at purchase confirmation, and for every renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the period.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• You can manage your subscription from the in-game Pluszle ® settings screen, or visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
If you need any help while playing, feel free to reach out to the support team by tapping the contact button from the in-game settings screen.
Pluszle ® is a registered trademark of Pluszle BV, The Netherlands.
Listening to much appreciated player feedback, working on our own wish list and blending those together: Pluszle has improved even more!
• Various small fixes to enhance game play.
Thanks for playing and enjoy this update!
Ratings and Reviews
Best math/puzzle game out there but...
I love the challenge and while some might complain about paying a few bucks here and there, I’d like to point out that I have been playing for 2 months off $2. Well worth not have ads. My only complaint is that it does not override the phones sleep timer. I’m sitting on the toilet trying to figure out the next step and boom... phone goes dim. Not a big deal but annoying. Please fix for 5th star. Also, please allow me to attempt a different level without losing out on the tickets used. I have absolutely no issues with cost of tickets otherwise
Ticket system terrible - update after response
I want to love this game. As a math nerd, I love the puzzles, the different levels of difficulty, and even “expert” level (though I wish it wasn’t the same pattern as the standard level. Cmon folks, mix that up...don’t be lazy programmers!).
The reason I am deleting this game, however, is because the ticket system MAKES you have to purchase subscriptions or tickets in order to continue playing. Sure, there are ads that garner 2 tickets each, but there are only a few times where you are even allowed to watch ads. I would rather be given a choice to watch ads after every three levels or purchase the game for $4.99. I can live with that. Paying $3.99 per month, or paying $3.99 for 100 tickets at a time is not what I consider micro transactions. That adds up, and I refuse to go that route.
After response (thank you for responding), I must answer. As I stated above, you can watch video ads, but even they cut off after three or four times. Then you are left with “pay up” or don’t play. I chose not to play.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks for this detailed comment. We are already working on improvements based on various reviews. In the meantime, did you know you can already watch video ads to continue for free?
Great puzzles, bad gameplay flow
After looking into the subscription model, I am actually totally ok with the pricing. $35 a year for great puzzles. I’m in.
Love this game in terms of the puzzle type. I think it’s really unique and I have a lot of fun trying to solve them. But the gameplay flow gets interrupted with the ticket system. You’ll be playing and having a good time, and then boom, you need to wait 10 hours (or whatever the exact number is). I want to spend money on this game to support the developers but I’d much rather have the option to pay like $10-20 and get rid of the ticket roadblock entirely. Love the puzzle, not the game structure. Keep up the work and maybe consider adding a one time purchase option.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Huckleberry BV
- 169.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Pluszle BV
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tickets $3.99
- 50 Tickets $0.99
- 100 Tickets $2.99
- 25 Tickets $0.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Unlimited Tickets $34.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Starter Pack $2.99