Get personalized meal plans to lose weight quickly and naturally with Diet by GetFit! A comprehensive, intuitive calorie counter and food tracker will help you stay on track and make smarter food choices.
- Personalized plans. Start with inputting your measurements, set the target weight, and pick your goal. Diet by GetFit will count the calorie budget as well as water, protein, fats, and carbs intake that will perfectly match your unique needs and lifestyle.
- A range of diet plans. Our practicing nutritionists have performed a great deal of work and developed many diet plans with your food habits in mind. Choose which you’d love to try first: classic plan, keto, intermittent fasting, high-protein, and more.
- Recipes at hand. With hundreds of delicious healthy recipes adjusted to your diet plan and food preferences, you’re sure to satisfy your cravings. The calories and macros are automatically calculated, so all you have to do is take your pick and log your meal in one click!
- Food logging and diary. Keep track of what you eat quickly and seamlessly. With an extensive food database combined with a smart search, voice search, and barcode scanner, you’ll feel the difference compared to the good-old pen & paper method.
- Education. Find all the sufficient tools and information on how to find a healthy balance, develop sustainable habits, and move on naturally and effectively. Read our Blog to master your self-awareness and start eating mindfully to get the results that will stay.
- Motivation and tips. It takes more than just the desire to reach a goal, and it can be challenging to keep going when the first burst of motivation fades away. We’ve got tons of inspiration and motivation, and daily goals help you see your progress day by day. Enjoy the expert coaching, so you don’t have to do it alone.
Weight loss is not about starving yourself. It’s about eating smart. Set off on your journey today with a pocket nutritional coach guiding you to success!
HealthKit is used to synchronize with Apple Health and Activity for accurate calculations of your physical activity and 42club charts.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 month with a 3-day free trial period
- 3 months without a trial period
- 6 months without a trial period
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless canceled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Please note, that you won't be able to use app features without active subscription.
Terms of Service: https://getfitapps.com/terms.html
Thanks for using Diet & Meal Planner by GetFit! We update the app as often as possible to make your healthy eating experience better than ever.
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Performance and stability improvements
Love the app? Rate us and let us know what you think about the improvements at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not able to customize
From what I’ve seen, this app is great with meal plans, creating shopping lists and making it easy to track meals. I didn’t see anything that allows you to customize meals though. If I can’t have an ingredient in a suggested meal, I couldn’t find a way to remove it or substitute it. Also, while there are recipes with ingredients I can have, I don’t see where I can swap the meals out. I’d like to be able to add the ingredients for the recipes I can have to the shopping list and I don’t see that. Also, there are meals from each plan I’d like to try but right now, the only options I have at the ones available on the plan I’ve selected. This app is on the right track but needs to be tweaked a little more. It is definitely not worth $20 a month. The developers should consider reducing the price to about $5 a month so users are more willing to sign up and pay for the add-on apps, such as yoga and meditation.
Developer Response ,
Hey kle1102, thank you so much for commenting and sharing lots of great ideas! We really appreciate users' input as it helps us become better. Stay tuned for the upcoming update, we've taken your ideas into account as well :) GetFit team 💚
I am loving this!
Everytime I start thinking of a question I find the answer in the app. I love that they took the time to have so many different recipes for different meals and snacks so you don’t get bored of eating the same things over and over. I have the diet and fitness app and am totally loving them both. The recipes actually taste great, not as bad as I thought and I could see myself actually making a lifestyle change to eating like this always rather than just for the time being to lose the weight. It’s training me to use portion control AND be specific about balancing my caloric intake through different meal choices and stay up to date on my water intake. It’s like playing a game on your phone and you just keep updating it but your actually making progress in your health!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We’re extremely thrilled to hear that you enjoy our app as we have put a lot of thought and effort into making it the way it is today. Have a great day, GetFit team 💚
Has potential but falls short of amazing
I love that this app can be tailored to food preference and that it provides recipes, but there are only one week’s worth of recipes that just get repeated. It’s true that they are simple, but they’re also tailored to feed only one person. It would be great if you could make a larger batch of some of the recipes to serve a family or to keep as leftovers.
The recipes themselves are strange. At times the instructions are unclear and mention ingredients like butter that weren’t in the ingredients list. If you’re a decent cook I think you can figure it out ok. Lastly they call for things like .53 oz of onion and 1 potato. As someone without a food scale I have no idea what that much onion looks like. As potatoes come in many different shapes and sizes I find “1 potato” to not be helpful either.
There are recipes that I eat in different days but when I try to track the recipe it adds it to the day that was assigned. It would be nice if I didn’t have to enter everything in manually just because I had leftovers (I’ve been doubling the recipes).
Lastly the app keeps telling me “great job on your first day!” It’s a bit discouraging to see that every day.
So yeah this app could be amazing, but it’s not quite there.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for sharing your experience with the other App Store users! Your suggestions have been heard, we'll definitely make an effort to make the app amazing for you. Have a great day, GetFit team 💚
- APP PRODAKSHN, OOO
- 371.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Appyfurious
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month of nutrition plan $24.99
- 12 months of nutrition plan $69.99
- Lifetime $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.