“Inko - Group Edition” is a paid-app variant of Inko which can be volume purchased (VPP), and is thus well suited for schools and the enterprise. It is functionally equivalent to Inko with Collaboration Pack, and both app variants are compatible with each other.
Inko is a collaborative whiteboard that lets you draw together using multiple iPad or iPhone, and even interact on Apple TV. Ideal for team coworkers in a brainstorming session, for a creative classroom project, or for an interactive meeting between a graphic designer and their client.
Create a group and just start drawing together! No need for complex network setup, or even any network at all, thanks to nearby connectivity. Be it in a bar, or on the beach. Oh, and your drawing now even goes to the big screen too thanks to the free companion app for Apple TV! It instantly connects and interacts with all devices in the room. A great alternative to those bulky & expensive interactive boards.
Even though Inko is both simple and intuitive, it's also backed with advanced features like vibrant colors and beautiful pixel-free drawing display that stays sharp when zooming in. It also offers precise Apple Pencil support for an amazing drawing experience, lag-free and undo-capable real-time interactions, as well as hi-res PDF exports to share with your group when you’re done.
COLLABORATION & CONNECTIVITY
• Highly responsive, "appears-as-it-happens" multi-user drawing with no lag.
• Participants’ labels on drawing trails that show who is currently drawing.
• Nomadic collaboration: iOS peer-to-peer connectivity without Wi-Fi access point.
• Seamless connectivity with up to 12 devices (Wi-Fi access point), or 8 devices (no Wi-Fi access point).
• Group saving for quick setup of future sessions.
• Secure connection between devices (TLS).
DRAWING & VISUALIZATION
• Beautiful pixel-free visualization that stays sharp when zooming, as well as vibrant colors on wide color displays (P3).
• Unlimited number of personal or group canvases.
• Extensive Apple Pencil support (angle, pressure, high-speed & predictive sampling).
• Pen tool with two sizes & one calligraphic variant.
• Eraser tool with two sizes.
• Lasso editing: select, move, rescale.
• Ephemeral highlighter to point things out. On Apple TV, it even features innovative motion-driven interaction with the remote, like a laser pointer.
• Single- and multi-user undo/redo & reliable syncing.
• Optimized for latest iOS: file sharing, Split View Multitasking on iPad, Drag & Drop, Today Widget, Quick Actions…
• Universal app for iPad and iPhone. Free Apple TV companion app(*).
• Export hi-res PDF or native archive for a productive workflow.
• Compatible with Carbo (photo-based import).
• iCloud sync for personal drawings.
• Support for iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts.
(*) also works with older Apple TV models using AirPlay Mirroring
HELP & FEEDBACK
Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated for the new iPad Pro
- Handling of new iPad Pro display sizes (11" and 12.9")
- Handling of new Apple Pencil double-tap gesture: switch to color palette, eraser, or last-used tool.
tvOS App Enhancements
- Fixed double-press to zoom feature
- Creaceed SPRL
- 26 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Creaceed SPRL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.