** Macworld Conference ‘Best of Show’ winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio can be tried out for free and the watermark can be removed through an in-app purchase.
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as rolling shutter distortion. Besides, Emulsio can handle the black borders by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed videos (up to 240 FPS) which preserve their frame rate after export.
- Modern iOS features: import and export of HEVC (compatible devices only), Drag & Drop, and Peek & Pop.
- Pro Pack 2: better accuracy for 4K videos, improved correction of rolling shutter distortion including third party sensor calibration, and removal of the watermark.
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
Fixed a crash that occurred while exporting videos (Save as New Video) on 32-bit devices
Ratings and Reviews
Not good for wakesurfers
Most of what I film is wakesurfing or paddleboarding. The constant movement of the rider, board, and wave makes it impossible for the app to find a horizon I think. I don't think I can really blame the app for that though. The software can only do so much when it doesn't have a fixed reference point.
The wakesurf clip I tried on the app had a jittery vibration to it after applying any level of stabilization. I decided to try it out with a video while walking where it can pick out a non moving point like a selfie or the horizon. It worked much. Street in this situation.
The controls on this app are very intuitive, and it has many really good options for basic editing on a mobile device. I will keep using it to see if I can find a way to get it to start liking my surf films. At a minimum it helped on other videos, so I'd recommend at least trying it. It's free to try. As others have stated it will watermark the video unless you buy the in app "pro" version for less than a Starbucks drink.
Great app on my iPhone not so much on my iPad.
I tried this app for mobile video editing but it can do so much more for videos shot in other cameras. I like it a lot and as long as I remember to keep some room while shooting for possible cropping with the stabilization I’m fine with it. My biggest problem would be that I can’t export the video when I process it in the iPad, the app does everything except that, such a pity. My iPad is a mini 3, is it possible that it might not work for this model?
In general, very happy to add this tool to my list.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for the kind words about Emulsio. They're really appreciated.
As for the issue you are mentioning, could you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you out? That'd be much appreciated. /TC
Great app for the price
This app is very good for the price. I tried the trial on one or two videos and immediately bought the app. It works great. A few nice things that would be preferred would be being able to batch process more than one video at a time. I’m sure a lot of people like to fine-tune each video but in my case I preferred to select to 20 videos and let it just stabilize them as best it can and save them all out at once. Hopefully something like that maybe that in the future Release. Other than that, if you have an iPad Pro it does a great job on 4K video and it’s pretty darn quick on the iPad Pro.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words and the constructive feedback! They're really appreciated. /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 29.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack 2 $7.99
- Pro Pack 2.0 (Migration) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.