It is World War II, the story takes place in 1942 and you take on the role of "Super Ace", a brave fighter pilot. There are 20 levels to go through and the goal is to reach Tokyo and destroy the entire Japanese air fleet. And before you reach the main city, you will travel through Midway, Marshall, Attu, Rabaul, Leyte, Saipan, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa. Each level you start and end on an aircraft carrier. Then on your plane you fly to struggle against enemies over sea and land and shoot them all down. You get some different power ups to increase your firepower and chances of survival after destroying certain plane formations. There are such power-ups as two machine guns, two side planes, extra loops and so on.
HOW TO PLAY
* Screen slide: moves the airship - combat plane.
* Choose the plane for your liking and become the flying ace!
* Touch the "lighting" button to make special lightning attacks.
* Select boosters to start easier.
* Defeat enemies and become the War Hero!
* Discover 20 challenging levels of aerial combat with huge End Level Bosses and 3 modes to play: Normal, Hard, Crazy
* Many different Enemy types
* Numerous Upgrades and special gameplay
* 5 different aircraft and more.
* Arcade retro style feeling.
* Easy control.
Enjoy awesome air battles anytime, anywhere with Air Strike: Pacific Warfare WW II
Completely free to play on mobile!
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love it except for the glitches
I have experienced the following glitches:
- The blue forward or advance (after completing a mission) button does not work.
- Several times the app has suddenly closed while in the middle of a mission. This has happened repeatedly and been extremely frustrating when playing an Infinity Mission with a score near 300,000 and full power and fuel.
- - - The issue above also negates any mission completions since the last time the app was closed. This happens repeatedly when trying to complete missions during the Event time periods that lead up to being awarded the
- No gems are awarded when completing an Intercept Mission.
- I have reached the MAX upgrade level on DMG but it doesn’t actually increase damaging power especially when playing the Crazy mode .
Fun for what it is
I pair the extra to put the kibosh on ads, and it worked for a while. A long while. With the recent update, after every map, there’s an ad now though. Every. Single. Map. When intentionally watching an ad for a free chest opening, it won’t register the watch, and make you rewatch a video to move to the next screen. Maybe it can be addressed in a future bug fix or something, as the “restore purchases” button does nothing. I don’t have Facebook to message about it, so maybe a review will work? That could be another thing, have a way for people without Facebook to message about the app maybe. Regardless, app is deleted, I’m over it. Tired of ads after everything, AFTER paying for the ad free content and plane upgrade.
Fixed 1 problem, ran into another
Recent patch finally fixed level 25 on my iPad Pro. Was finally getting back into enjoying this game until I got to level 33.
THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING! The end of the level has 6 subs surface. I can sink 5 of them, but the middle top one doesn’t come down far enough from the top of the screen. So, once again, I can’t shoot the guns off the screen that I can’t see, but they can shoot me. Nothing to do but fly around until I run out of fuel or am shot down. What fun.
After waiting nearly 3 months for level 25 to get fixed, all I got was 8 levels further just to have to wait again for the same problem to get fixed.
PLEASE FIX LEVEL 33 ON IPAD PRO.
Consider doing a run-through on iPad Pro to make sure the product works.
- ONESOFT GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
- 358.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Classic Arcade Shooting
- In-App Purchases
- Sale off buy 220 gems $0.99
- Sale off buy 1300 gems $4.99
- Buy 500gems $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.