Phoenix 2 is the best looking shoot'em up that everyone can enjoy! Enjoy the marvellous action and defeat waves of menacing Invaders in daily new missions. Just some of the highlights are:
* Over 100 ships to collect and upgrade. Each ship has its own unique weapons and two special abilities. Find and upgrade the ship that fits your play style and matches up well in the missions.
* Every day a brand new mission is created using our improved procedural content generator. All players across the world play this daily mission and share their scores on our leaderboards. Create a community to get your own unique stages that you can play with your friends!
* Phoenix 2 is designed specifically for 64 bit devices with Metal. Our Flare engine, which was developed in-house, renders the intense action beautifully with advanced graphics effects, such as bloom and anamorphic lens flares.
Phoenix 2 requires an Internet connection.
Welcome to this big update for your favorite space shooter. Pilots now have access to three times the amount of daily missions every day! Combined with the choice from a total of 100 ships this offers an insane amount of content. Enjoy!
* More daily missions! Pilots are now assigned three new missions every day. Each mission has a different difficulty level. Complete a single mission to avoid demotion, and complete all three for a promotion to the next rank.
* Specialist Missions are now available for rank Colonel, Major, Commander and Marshal as one of the daily missions.
* 4 new ships: Pandora, Monsoon, Warden and Disaris bring the total to a staggering 100 ships!
* Reduces screenshake of Geist weapon.
* Fixes an issue where watching an ad sometimes did not give the reward.
Additional fixes in 6.0.1:
* Fixes login after playing certain missions.
Ratings and Reviews
When we’re on a roll in Phoenix II, we feel unstoppable. Untouchable. Like Quicksilver in the X-Men movies. This “bullet hell” shooter’s silky-smooth controls (even better with 3D Touch) are as stunning as its graphics. And with dozens of uniquely armed ships and daily mission updates, the replayability’s insane.
This game is amazing!
This game is absolutely perfect as far as gameplay is concerned. I love the 3D Touch interaction, and the wide variety of ships. It’s also hard enough to keep you playing, but not too hard to make you give up instantly. The only thing I would change is the amount of money you can earn. You are limited to a max of 725 a day. That’s if you win everything, which isn’t easy. Please, add more than 50 credits when you activate the warp gate and win the package. Waiting 12 hours for that and only getting 50 credits is very disappointing. Other than that though, this is one of the very best mobile games on the market.
To add onto my review, I would like to add a few suggestions that could make the game even better. It would be amazing if there was an endless mode, where you survive wave by wave and see how far you can get on each difficulty. Also, it would be really great if there was a way to customize ships. For example, after you reach a certain level (or maybe even add a creative mode), you can choose a ship, which weapon you would like it to have, what defenses it can have, and what special abilities it can have. I think those would be some seriously great additions that will make everyone love this amazing game even more! Thank you for ready!
Best mobile bullet hell
This game isn’t perfect, but there isn’t a better game out there to my knowledge. The major flaw that I see is that there is a hard limit on how much money you can earn in one day because the only way to make money is beating waves, completing missions, and getting tiny cash rewards from duplicate ships in the warp gate, all of which are on a timer. Once you beat the daily mission there isn’t another way to make money until it resets. I also think that the minimalist menu clashes with the graphics of the game, which are much more organic, but since they are both beautiful this is not really a problem. I wish that there was an easier way to join communities as well, I did it by spending too much time on the forums and finding an antiquated post about top communities, one of which I joined. All of these complaints aren’t going to stop me from playing the game though, I love trying new ships when I’ve already beat the daily mission, and beating my old times is always an option. Overall I definitely recommend downloading this game if you like bullet hells at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Firi Games
- 223 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Firi Games
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Credits $4.99
- 800 Credits $0.99
- 12000 Credits $9.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- 25000 Credits $19.99
- Special Offer $19.99
- Special Offer $9.99
- 65000 Credits $49.99
- Special Offer $49.99
- 140K Credits $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.