Lawfully Case Tracker predicts the approval date of your US immigration or visa application. It also provides a tool for video consultation with immigration lawyers for your legal questions. It checks real-time status of your immigration case, provides tailored matching to other users for 1:1 chatting, personalized immigration-related news, and more!
1. A one-on-one video consultation with experienced immigration lawyers
2. Prediction of case processing time, based on our own case data and algorithms, for your individual case conditions (modeling currently available for I-129, I-129F, I-130, I-131, I-140, I-485, I-539, I-751, I-765, and N-400)
3. Match you to other users in similar situation to yours for chatting
4. Choose your own interests to receive latest immigration news relevant only to you and your immigration status.
5. Automatic status tracking of multiple cases and push notification whenever there is an update
6. Big picture Indication of current status in the whole application process specific for your case
7. Detailed description of your current status and explanation of what to do
8. Stores your case history from the US government and displays it in a single page
9. Shows up-to-date Visa Bulletin, official processing time, and PERM processing time from the US government
10. Notifies you when you are eligible for an e-Request to USCIS
Stop by and learn more at: https://www.lawfully.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lawfullyfriends/
Disclaimer: Lawfully, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by any other government agency and does not offer any legal advice. Lawfully Tracker uses cutting edge technology to track and predict the processing time as best as possible based on existing data, but due to the individual variations, the results are not guaranteed.
- Video consult with immigration lawyers
- Accurate prediction of USCIS decision date
- Approval and RFE issuance rate estimate
- Fastest status update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app for USCIS status
This app is surprisingly good and it’s a shame that it’s not as popular as other apps that don’t offer 1/3 of what this does.
First, the design is straight forward and clear. Pretty easy to understand and find information, but the most interesting tool is that they are able to predict when you will get updates and when the case is going to be accepted and/approved. Of course, they can’t guarantee that the prediction will be correct, but, at least with me, they were correct in every prediction. I seriously doubted that they would be correct, but I was wrong.
There’s also a things to do, which give you tips.
My only suggestion would be to have an option to see the notification on the USCIS website. However, overall, for a free app, this app offer so much that I can only say thank you for whomever created it.
Interesting concept but flawed execution
I downloaded this alongside the case tracker app.
This app’s offers the timeline predictor which is an interesting feature but otherwise I feel the execution is flawed.
1. It has started delivering daily notifications regarding matching cards; there seems to be no way to disable that independent of case update notifications. I feel these notifications are pointless.
2. It is far slower than CT at noticing status updates, which is presumably its primary function. Further there’s no time stamp listed for the last point it polled for an update, so we have no way of determining how obsolete its display might be.
I don’t recall if I paid for this, clearly if free I appreciate the developer’s efforts. I suggest improving these issues.
Developer Response ,
1. Users now can turn off the Matching notification; More --> Settings --> Permissions
2. Now the new version (2.3.4) checks status update faster than any other apps. Time stamp for the last status check is also provided on My Cases.
Easy to navigate
I really enjoy the app, but am curious from the developers, what determines the latest update? Whenever mine updates I check myUSCIS account, and there isn’t any date update or status change, so I’d like to know if this is just random or there is actual activity with our cases?
Developer Response ,
Please note the update is on our prediction modeling, not on your case status. Our algorithm adds new data and runs modeling every week, to make sure the prediction is up-to-date. Regarding the case status, the time stamp that the app checked it last time is indicated on the My Cases page.
- Lawfully, Inc.
- 151.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Lawfully, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Super Card $9.99
- 3 Super Cards $24.99
- 9 Super Cards $64.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.