Introducing the HSBC Malaysia Mobile Banking app.
Designed specifically for our HSBC Malaysia customers, we've built the app for a fast and secure banking experience.
• Secure and easy log on with a 6-digit PIN or biometrics on supported devices
• Send and receive money – make local and foreign currency transfers and pay bills
• JomPAY – make bill payments with JomPAY
• DuitNow – send or receive payments instantly anywhere, anytime without needing to share bank details
• DuitNow QR - scan and pay to merchants or friends and family
• View your accounts at a glance
• View and download up to the latest 12 months of electronic statements
• Balance Conversion Plan - split your credit card spending into instalment payment plans
• Communications Preference - change from paper statements to digital statements with ease
• DuitNow Address Book - select contacts from your mobile's address book to make instant DuitNow transfers to friends and family
• Recurring Transfers – now you can set up future dated or recurring transfers to your recipients with ease
• Optimised for accessibility
This App is provided by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (“HSBC Bank”) and HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad (“HSBC Amanah”) for usage by customers of HSBC Bank and HSBC Amanah only. This App is not intended for download or use by any person in any jurisdiction where such download or use would not be permitted by law or regulation. The information provided through the App is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions where the distribution of such material may be considered marketing or promotional and where that activity is restricted. HSBC Bank and HSBC Amanah are regulated in Malaysia by Central Bank of Malaysia for activities stipulated in Financial Services Act 2013 and Islamic Financial Services Act 2013. Please be aware that HSBC Bank and HSBC Amanah are not authorised or licensed in other countries for the provision of services and/or products available through this App. We cannot guarantee that the services and products available through this App are authorised to be offered in other countries.
• Set up recurring and future dated transfers in just a few steps
• Turn on location permission for a more secure mobile banking experience
• Leave your feedback about the HSBC Malaysia app
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to provide better functionality
1) can’t add new payee through the mobile app, have to login to the desktop version to do so.
2) don’t have other functionalities that the full desktop version has.
Lost ability to transfer money to other bank
We lost the ability to transfer money to other bank. Please bring that feature from the old app
Dinosaur era app
Lots of standard functionality of a mobile banking app is missing in this version. Such a waste of time to download and set it up. Please survey the market on what your competitors are already offering in Malaysia and across the border.
- HSBC Global Services (UK) Limited
- 278 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad 198401015221 (127776-V) 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.