Draw great pixel arts easily with numbers
Relax yourself with Fine Artist App!
Make some great drawings very easily, just select a model with a touch on the top middle button, and paint it very quickly. You pick up a colour at the bottom of the app, and you press on the corresponding number. Draw each number until all done and enjoy a very cool pixel art by yourself.
You share it to your friends by clicking on Share button only when you are satisfied of your work.
Thanks for rating our app and happy drawing.
FINE ARTIST PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
You can subscribe for unlimited ticket storage with the Premium subscription. Once a premium member you can store and sync all your tickets with all your devices.
- The subscription costs $4.99 weekly with 3 days free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Store Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Fine Artist Premium Pass is an option and the app can be used for free without it
Terms : https://jmapp.com/terms/fineartist.html
Completed colour auto removes from palette
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very fun I recommend you this app!
Great app. Now with more content.
The app itself is great. Paint by numbers with pixel art. Everything works like it should and as expected. The downside?
There’s no content!
There are a total of 14 images to paint!
No more to buy, download, or create.
You can’t do them in other colors even.
So it’s free.
It’s works well.
There’s no ads.
It doesn’t take up a huge amount of space.
The only minus is it only take an hour to do everything in the game. And it’s not native to iPad so you’re stretching the app. Not a big deal though since the art is huge pixels.
If they add content it’s up to five stars.
Up to 20 images now so extra star.
It’s getting there.
If it had native to iPad sizing and more content we’d be in contender territory.
Developer Response ,
New version out with more content. Thanks for your feedback!
Love the pictures but when your done it doesn’t say it is done when you go through the list to pick a new picture. The counter says 0 %. You can’t look at what you have done. The squares don’t change color so you can tell where the next number is.
- Julien meyer
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © jmApp
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Access $4.99
- Full Access $1.99
- No Ads Forever $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.