After rocking the fashion world in New York’s Fashion Week, Angela wants more! Next stop: HOLLYWOOD!
Welcome to the most sparkly time management story game ever – where nimble fingers are a must and Fashion is Queen!
In Fabulous – New York to LA, Angela is ready to chase her dream – to become a recognized and respected worldwide fashion icon. When Hollywood star Kelly Harper asks Angela to design her dress for an awards show, it appears to be exactly the chance Angela was looking for! She moves to LA and starts earning a reputation as THE fashion designer in Hollywood.
But fame has its price… Soon she realizes she’s losing an important part of who she was, and becoming her own worst enemy…
What will happen to Angela?
Will she choose friends or fame?
What about love?
And most importantly - what about fashion?
One thing is for sure – Angela can’t do this alone! Are you ready to face the paparazzi and the bright lights? Help Angela run her boutiques. Make wise choices and help make her dreams of becoming a star, a reality!
- Follow Angela's Hollywood adventures in a brand new, exciting story full of fashion and fame!
- Master 265 levels full of exciting time management gameplay
- Help Angela take Hollywood by storm
- Boost your fashion sales with exciting power-ups
- Decorate your stores and stock them with products you choose
- Play bonus levels to get awesome rewards
- Level Angela to make her even more fabulous
- Earn reward boxes by completing Daily Challenges and achieving trophies
- Reach the #1 high score in challenging endless levels to get even more rewards
- Become a professional fashion designer through exciting fashion-themed minigames
- Try to get all 5 gold stars in each level
- Find Carl the Mouse hiding somewhere in each level. It’s not always easy!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 1.3?
- Diamonds now appear in the score bar the first time an endless level is played
(this was not fixed in previous version)
- For free players, the "No Ads" button triggers the new paywall with option to subscribe to unlock and remove ads for this and all our games or to buy all stargates and unlock and remove ads only for this game
- Added video trailer for the App Store
- Other minor bugfixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From those of us that don’t want to pay the subscription fee, THANK you for giving us the option of watching ads for free! I see people complaining and I understand why? These games are GREAT all GH games so far have been really fun. I don’t mind watching the ads bc the story lines and gameplay is so entertaining. I am grateful to play it at all. So thank you for fixing that!!! And for those complaining about “too many ads” BUY THE GAME THEN. Simple fix. Beggars can’t be choosers
Slow and Boring
I typically love the Gamehouse time management games but this one is a real snooze. It’s not challenging at all and runs at a snail’s pace. You have to keep repeating the same boring levels to get enough stars to pass on to the next chapters. I played through 3 chapters and it wasn’t getting any more fun so I finally stopped. The never ending series of long ads is also too much to take. Just charge me $10 for the game and let me play it, already! Why waste time on a format thats’s primary objective is to manipulate me into spending way more than the game is worth. The fun of playing these games is to advance with your skills and they’ve ruined that by adding a monetary obstacle. There’s not much skill required here at all. You either have to put in lots of tedious, repetitive game play or keep paying to advance. It’s sad to see Gamehouse ruin it’s brand in the name of greed. Why can’t they be satisfied with charging a fair price for a quality product?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! I'll share this with my team so that they can take it into consideration as they further develop the game.
We appreciate you taking the time to write!
Great game but way too many ads!
This is back to the performance level of the Emily games we used to see. Smooth, no glitches, great graphics and storyline. Overall it’s well-done with the multiple mini levels making the game enjoyable. But I sure watched a WHOLE LOTTA ADS which just should not have been there after paying $10!! I felt like I spent more time watching ads than playing the game! Come on, developers, really?!? Even though I enjoyed this one a lot, I am getting to the point where I may not play any more Gamehouse games if this ad trend continues, which is very sad since I have played all of them from the very beginning of Emily.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 167.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock ALL the Stargates $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.