Journal of Paramedic Practice (JPP) is the only monthly peer-reviewed journal dedicated to professional development and best practice in emergency care. It provides paramedics with evidence-based, clinical and practical information, so that they can enhance their knowledge in important areas of practice, and ultimately become more confident and capable emergency professionals.
Subscribing will enable you to:
• Stay ahead of your CPD requirements with an online programme of 12 reflective CPD modules
• Enhance your understanding of key clinical topics relevant to paramedics
• Improve your professional skills with practical guidance from experienced practitioners
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mark Allen Holdings Ltd
- 12.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MA Healthcare Ltd, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Paramedic Practice $17.99
- Journal of Paramedic Practice $229.99
- Journal of Paramedic Practice $59.99